Old August 24th 04, 05:38 AM
Burr

Default The Way to go

If you support the policies and character of George W. Bush, please drive
with your headlights on during the day.
If you support John Kerry, please drive with your headlights off at night.
Pass it on!

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Old August 24th 04, 05:48 AM
Bob

Burr wrote:
If you support the policies and character of George W. Bush, please drive
with your headlights on during the day.
If you support John Kerry, please drive with your headlights off at night.
Pass it on!

Why do you insist on spamming this crap here?

Has anyone notified abuse@ at this guy's isp/usenet service provider?

-Bob
Old August 24th 04, 06:27 AM
Burr

Hi Bob,
Thanks for your nice note, you just spammed the list yourself.

We are all friends here for a long time, we all have radios and we do
talk about them from time to time. We also enjoy a little barbing from time
to time.

I think you are new around here, feel free to ask your question and
you'll get them answered but try not to say to many bad things are you will
become part of what your running your fat mouth about!!!

Have a nice day, ass hole!!

--
Burr
Grundigs, 200, YB400, 650 & 800

PS: Try to keep your post short by not repeating the entire post when you
reply, ass hole!!

Old August 24th 04, 07:02 AM
Bob

Burr wrote:
Hi Bob,
Thanks for your nice note, you just spammed the list yourself.

We are all friends here for a long time, we all have radios and we do
talk about them from time to time. We also enjoy a little barbing from time
to time.

I think you are new around here, feel free to ask your question and
you'll get them answered but try not to say to many bad things are you will
become part of what your running your fat mouth about!!!

Have a nice day, ass hole!!

Well, its all about topic and thinking before posting. Sadly, you aren't
the only one but, you happened to be spamming OT while I was reading.

What you and many others are doing is actually turning people away from
having on topic conversations. You are selling a commerical product and
I for one would like to opt-out.

My 2 cents, flame away. Its my day to be an asshole.

-Bob
Old August 24th 04, 02:12 PM
Burr

Have a nice one!!

Burr

Old August 24th 04, 03:28 PM
Brian Running

Burr wrote:
[...]

You know, here's an idea -- someone ought to start a shortwave radio
newsgroup. It might be interesting, people discussing shortwave-related
topics. Might actually be useful to those of us that enjoy shortwave radio
listening.

Old August 24th 04, 03:37 PM
Burr

"Brian Running" wrote in message

You know, here's an idea -- someone ought to start a shortwave radio
newsgroup. It might be interesting, people discussing shortwave-related
topics. Might actually be useful to those of us that enjoy shortwave

radio
listening.

There are lots of very nice closed list, I belong to five of them.

Take a look at Yahoo groups under shortwave radio.

Have a nice day, I'm out of here.

Bye

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Old August 24th 04, 03:39 PM
dxAce

Brian Running wrote:

Burr wrote:
[...]

OK, what would YOU like to talk about? You yourself made a post, but it
actually contained nothing about shortwave, merely a reference to it.

dxAce

Old August 24th 04, 03:45 PM
Diverd4777

Subject: The Way to go
From: "Burr"
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 04:38:17 GMT

If you support the policies and character of George W. Bush, please drive
with your headlights on during the day.
If you support John Kerry, please drive with your headlights off at night.
Pass it on!

Wit...

( It's just the reverse where I live; So Kerry wins by a Landslide.. ! )

Dan ( At work, Subverting the Constitution by Supporting George W. Bush )

Old August 24th 04, 06:20 PM
Bob

Brian Running wrote:

Burr wrote:

[...]

Wow, thats an orginal idea. I wish I would have thought of it first!

-Bob