Old August 24th 04, 06:01 AM

Default AM CB CALL LETTERS/FREQUENCY

Years ago, I downloaded a list of all
"W" prefix AM stations.

( Call Letters, Frequency, City, State )

I've moved to the Southwest,
and I'd like to download the "K" prefix list.

But, I'll be darned if I can find it anymore.

Can anyone help ?
rj
Old August 24th 04, 07:08 AM
Bob

RJ wrote:

Years ago, I downloaded a list of all
"W" prefix AM stations.

( Call Letters, Frequency, City, State )

I've moved to the Southwest,
and I'd like to download the "K" prefix list.

But, I'll be darned if I can find it anymore.

Can anyone help ?
rj

As far as AM/FM stations go, I've found http://www.radio-locator.com
vary helpful. Its not a list as you ask but, you can search by call
letters, and location. Also provides much more information such as tower
info and estimated coverage maps.

-Bob
Old August 24th 04, 05:18 PM
m II

Bob wrote:

As far as AM/FM stations go, I've found http://www.radio-locator.com
vary helpful. Its not a list as you ask but, you can search by call
letters, and location. Also provides much more information such as tower
info and estimated coverage maps.

Neat! They made up for missing Canada completely by including
Kyrgyzstan. Their heart are certainly in the right place.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..

©Densa International
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'
Old August 24th 04, 06:19 PM
Bob

m II wrote:
Bob wrote:

As far as AM/FM stations go, I've found http://www.radio-locator.com
vary helpful. Its not a list as you ask but, you can search by call
letters, and location. Also provides much more information such as
tower info and estimated coverage maps.

Neat! They made up for missing Canada completely by including
Kyrgyzstan. Their heart are certainly in the right place.

They do have some canadian information, but its pretty much a list. I
would imagion the problem is lack of information. The fcc will provide
you everything you ever wanted to know about a station if you ask/look.

-Bob
Old August 24th 04, 06:45 PM
m II

Bob wrote:

Neat! They made up for missing Canada completely by including
Kyrgyzstan. Their heart are certainly in the right place.

They do have some canadian information, but its pretty much a list. I
would imagion the problem is lack of information. The fcc will provide
you everything you ever wanted to know about a station if you ask/look.

I found some information after I posted. I quickly tried to cancel the
message, but it looks like it went through anyway. I should learn to
read betterrer.

mike