RadioBanter

-   -   Voice of Russia (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44174-voice-russia.html)

dxAce August 25th 04 03:04 PM

Voice of Russia

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

dxAce

dxAce August 25th 04 03:08 PM

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

MnMikew August 25th 04 06:31 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Anything new on it? That is other than what the news outlets here are
reporting?

dxAce August 25th 04 06:38 PM

MnMikew wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Anything new on it? That is other than what the news outlets here are
reporting?

No, unfortunately not.

dxAce

Dave August 26th 04 04:21 AM

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Where is "here"? I'm in Houston, and I haven't been able to pick them up in
I don't know how long.

Dave (wondering what I am doing wrong...)

Telamon August 26th 04 05:01 AM

In article , dxAce
wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Anything new on it? That is other than what the news outlets here are
reporting?

No, unfortunately not.

There are checking out the black boxes from the planes for clues to what
happened. One plane was witnessed to have a midair explosion and
disintegration.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce August 26th 04 10:08 AM

Dave wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Where is "here"? I'm in Houston, and I haven't been able to pick them up in
I don't know how long.

'Here' is Michigan. Voice of Russia can be heard here at many different times of
the day.

dxAce

Greg August 26th 04 06:54 PM

VOR heard loud & clear here too, in W. Central Florida, on 9665, just after
1:00UTC or 1:30UTC.

Greg

Bob August 26th 04 11:58 PM

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Where is "here"? I'm in Houston, and I haven't been able to pick them up in
I don't know how long.

'Here' is Michigan. Voice of Russia can be heard here at many different times of
the day.

dxAce

I'm in michigan as well, and can hear VoR pretty well at 0100 on 9665
with my portable.

Hopefully dxAce isn't too close to me, or i'll have to make a road trip
with a brick. :P

-Bob