Old August 25th 04, 03:04 PM
dxAce

Default Voice of Russia

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

dxAce

Old August 25th 04, 03:08 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Old August 25th 04, 06:31 PM
MnMikew

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Anything new on it? That is other than what the news outlets here are
reporting?

Old August 25th 04, 06:38 PM
dxAce

MnMikew wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Anything new on it? That is other than what the news outlets here are
reporting?

No, unfortunately not.

dxAce

Old August 26th 04, 04:21 AM
Dave

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Where is "here"? I'm in Houston, and I haven't been able to pick them up in
I don't know how long.

Dave (wondering what I am doing wrong...)

Old August 26th 04, 05:01 AM
Telamon

In article , dxAce
wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Anything new on it? That is other than what the news outlets here are
reporting?

No, unfortunately not.

There are checking out the black boxes from the planes for clues to what
happened. One plane was witnessed to have a midair explosion and
disintegration.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 26th 04, 10:08 AM
dxAce

Dave wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Where is "here"? I'm in Houston, and I haven't been able to pick them up in
I don't know how long.

'Here' is Michigan. Voice of Russia can be heard here at many different times of
the day.

dxAce

Old August 26th 04, 06:54 PM
Greg

VOR heard loud & clear here too, in W. Central Florida, on 9665, just after
1:00UTC or 1:30UTC.

Greg

Old August 26th 04, 11:58 PM
Bob

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Voice of Russia heard here at 1400 in English on 12055 and 17645 with
news, mentioning the recent crash of the two aircraft.

Also on 15605.

dxAce

Where is "here"? I'm in Houston, and I haven't been able to pick them up in
I don't know how long.

'Here' is Michigan. Voice of Russia can be heard here at many different times of
the day.

dxAce

I'm in michigan as well, and can hear VoR pretty well at 0100 on 9665
with my portable.

Hopefully dxAce isn't too close to me, or i'll have to make a road trip
with a brick. :P

-Bob