Old August 25th 04, 04:21 PM
dxAce

Default Radio Minivan

One more reminder that Radio Minivan, for Maldives starts today,
Wednesday Aug 25 at 1600-1700 UT on 13855 via DTK, Juelich, Germany, 100
kW, 115 degrees.

73, Glenn, 1503 UT Aug 25
(Glenn Hauser on DXLD Yahoo Group)
===================================

dxAce

Old August 25th 04, 05:22 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

One more reminder that Radio Minivan, for Maldives starts today,
Wednesday Aug 25 at 1600-1700 UT on 13855 via DTK, Juelich, Germany, 100
kW, 115 degrees.

73, Glenn, 1503 UT Aug 25
(Glenn Hauser on DXLD Yahoo Group)
===================================

dxAce

Heard here just prior to 1600, Radio Miami International seems to be the
broker for this one.

dxAce

Old August 26th 04, 06:39 AM
Matti Ponkamo

Yes, good reception here in the South-West of Finland, SIO=544.
Even the little Kenwwod TH-F7E cought the signal with the
16 cm whip, S-meter was hitting the number 9 at the end of the
broadcast.
The station id's and jingles were so clear that nobody could
miss those, though the language otherwise was strange to me.

73's Matti Ponkamo, Naantali, Finland

"dxAce" kirjoitti viestissä

Old August 26th 04, 10:21 AM
dxAce

Matti Ponkamo wrote:

Yes, good reception here in the South-West of Finland, SIO=544.
Even the little Kenwwod TH-F7E cought the signal with the
16 cm whip, S-meter was hitting the number 9 at the end of the
broadcast.
The station id's and jingles were so clear that nobody could
miss those, though the language otherwise was strange to me.

Apparently the language is Dhivehi, strange to most I'm sure! Though there was
a bit of English in the transmission.

dxAce