Old August 25th 04, 07:23 PM
TonyWard

Default rtty news freqs

Hi Guys,
anyone out there with a couple of frequencies for RTTY news....??
In english.... of course.

wondered if Tanjung and others were still TX-ing "an alternative" view of
the world....

thxs in advance.

TONY.

---

Old August 26th 04, 07:01 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
TonyWard wrote:
Hi Guys,
anyone out there with a couple of frequencies for RTTY news....??
In english.... of course.

wondered if Tanjung and others were still TX-ing "an alternative" view of
the world....

I pretty much gave up, 10 - 12 years ago, when the only thing I could get
was KCNA. The Juche philosophy of the Great Leader. A very alternative
view of the world. And a pretty crummy signal, too. Sometimes the
mark/space bias was so bad that it would barely copy.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

Old August 27th 04, 10:37 AM
JuLiE Dxer

I'd like to see some info on this, too.

Old August 27th 04, 10:51 AM
dxAce

TonyWard wrote:

Hi Guys,
anyone out there with a couple of frequencies for RTTY news....??
In english.... of course.

wondered if Tanjung and others were still TX-ing "an alternative" view of
the world....

Your best bet might be to join up with the WUN group.

http://www.wunclub.com/

Though I don't think there is to much left out there these days.

dxAce

Old August 27th 04, 11:29 AM
dxAce

TonyWard wrote:

Hi Guys,
anyone out there with a couple of frequencies for RTTY news....??
In english.... of course.

wondered if Tanjung and others were still TX-ing "an alternative" view of
the world....

Your best bet might be to join up with the WUN group.

http://www.wunclub.com/

Though I don't think there is to much left out there these days.

I just did a Google for 'RTTY press frequencies' and did come up with some
material, but it seems as though most of it dates back to 1999 and prior.

Monitoring RTTY press used to be a lot of fun years ago, at that time I had an
Info-Tech M6000 demodulator.

dxAce

Old August 27th 04, 03:18 PM
BDK

In article , says...

TonyWard wrote:

Hi Guys,
anyone out there with a couple of frequencies for RTTY news....??
In english.... of course.

wondered if Tanjung and others were still TX-ing "an alternative" view of
the world....

Your best bet might be to join up with the WUN group.

http://www.wunclub.com/

Though I don't think there is to much left out there these days.

I just did a Google for 'RTTY press frequencies' and did come up with some
material, but it seems as though most of it dates back to 1999 and prior.

Monitoring RTTY press used to be a lot of fun years ago, at that time I had an
Info-Tech M6000 demodulator.

dxAce

I loved that stuff. I used to have an Info tech M600a, then I moved up
to a 6000, and then a "Universal M7000". I have some printouts of commie
news in English that was funny as hell, and some libyan stuff that was
railing about Bush Sr, and Clinton that was great too.

I traded it in and bought a much needed PC a few years ago.

BDK

Amateur Radio Newsline(tm) Report 1420 - October 29, 2004 Radionews Broadcasting 0 October 30th 04 05:28 PM
NOTICE TO ALL NEWS GROUP MEMBER Mohd Nazry Bin Mustapa Equipment 18 January 5th 04 01:42 AM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 8 October 16th 03 10:06 PM
Breaking News from ARRL: Roy Neal, K6DUE, SK John Norfolk General 0 August 15th 03 11:32 PM
Breaking News from ARRL: Roy Neal, K6DUE, SK John Norfolk General 0 August 15th 03 11:32 PM