Old August 26th 04, 02:13 PM
dxAce

Default (OT) Kerry-Rumsfeld

John Fraud Kerry has called yet again for Secretary of Defense Donald
Rumsfeld to resign over the abuse that occurred at Abu Ghraib.

Asked if Rumsfeld should resign, Schlesinger
said, "His resignation would be a boon to all of
America's enemies and, consequently, I think it
would be a misfortune if it were to take place."
The three other panel members concurred.

(Schlesinger is the head of the four man independent panel charged with
investigating Abu Ghraib)

My question is: Is Kerry calling for Rumsfelds resignation so that he
might give 'aid and comfort' to America's enemies yet again?

Mind you, it would certainly not be the first instance of Kerry giving
aid and comfort to America's enemies.

Lots of questions.

On a related note from Drudge this morning:

New LA TIMES Poll: Kerry hurt by Swift Boat attacks, Bush ahead 49%
-46% for the first time this year, Bush takes 15% of all Democrats, 20%
of
'conservative/moderate' Democrats while Kerry takes 3% of Republicans...

I'm hoping he gets hurt even worse, much worse.

dxAce
A Navy and National Guard Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud
Kerry.

Old August 26th 04, 03:10 PM
T. Early

"dxAce" wrote in message
John Fraud Kerry has called yet again for Secretary of Defense

Donald
Rumsfeld to resign over the abuse that occurred at Abu Ghraib.

Asked if Rumsfeld should resign, Schlesinger
said, "His resignation would be a boon to all of
America's enemies and, consequently, I think it
would be a misfortune if it were to take place."
The three other panel members concurred.

(Schlesinger is the head of the four man independent panel charged

with
investigating Abu Ghraib)

Now that Schlesinger's panel has concluded that their was no official
policy of abuse and that any form of responsibility stopped short of
Rumsfeld, it will be interesting to see if those who have all of a
sudden become so preoccupied with "smears" will call for an apology
from those who smeared Rumsfeld by trying to connect him to this.

As a matter of fact we could start in this NG.

Old August 26th 04, 03:24 PM
Burr

"T. Early"
As a matter of fact we could start in this NG.

Ya, Sure

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"