Old August 29th 04, 09:42 PM
Diverd4777

Default I love to HATE

In article ,
er (topcat) writes:

Subject: I love to HATE
From:
er (topcat)
Date: 29 Aug 2004 19:26:54 -0000

ugly people,
some with stupid grins,some with flattened noses.Americans look the Best,

I hope Bush in His 2nd Term implements a Eugenics program,to cull the
unwanted.

FOUR MORE YEARS

But they Did do that in The U.S.; in the 1930's in The South..

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/A/ea_215954article_.htm

"The eugenicists sought out people they consider “poor white trash,” said
J. David Smith, co-author “The Sterilization of Carrie Buck” “They came
to attention of someone, a judge or social worker or:

One who would diagnose them as being misfits

Virtually anyone in authority could label some “feebleminded,” a catchall
term for .a number of real and imagined mental disabilities, and pack them an
institution.

But the eugenicists cast their net wide, targeting virtually any human
shortcoming they believed was a hereditary disease that could be stamped out by
surgical sterilization, including criminal behavior, alcoholism, syphilis and
immorality."

- Wonder if that's partly why nowadays mostly poor kids end up in
" The Draft "

Old August 29th 04, 10:21 PM
Anemic Combatant

"topcat" a crit dans le message de
I was watching the olympics,and I thought to Myself...Wow Look at all

these ugly people,
some with stupid grins,some with flattened noses.Americans look the Best,

although there are
some Americans,mostly liberals that have ugly mugs too.
I hope Bush in His 2nd Term implements a Eugenics program,to cull the

unwanted.

FOUR MORE YEARS

------------------------------------

If an Eugenics program was effective many decade ago; i don't think you
were available to write on this newsgroups. :- )
--
Anemic Combatant

Old August 30th 04, 06:31 AM
Mr. Obvious

"topcat" wrote in message
I was watching the olympics,and I thought to Myself...Wow Look at all these
ugly people,
some with stupid grins,some with flattened noses.Americans look the Best,
although there are
some Americans,mostly liberals that have ugly mugs too.
I hope Bush in His 2nd Term implements a Eugenics program,to cull the
unwanted.

FOUR MORE YEARS

What if he decides he doesn't want anyone brighter than himself? You might
be borderline in that category., Maybe IQ 84 or so will be the cutoff point
for the culling. Head for the hills bucky!

Old August 30th 04, 08:39 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Mr. Obvious"

From: "Mr. Obvious"
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 05:31:35 GMT

"topcat" wrote in message
. ..
I was watching the olympics,and I thought to Myself...Wow Look at all these
ugly people,
some with stupid grins,some with flattened noses.Americans look the Best,
although there are
some Americans,mostly liberals that have ugly mugs too.
I hope Bush in His 2nd Term implements a Eugenics program,to cull the
unwanted.

FOUR MORE YEARS

What if he decides he doesn't want anyone brighter than himself? You might
be borderline in that category., Maybe IQ 84 or so will be the cutoff point
for the culling. Head for the hills bucky!

The I.Q. test is a culturally based test, geared toward upper class people
living in Urban areas.
The Only Inherited trait it tests for is
the ability to see the color Red..

There are, however, a series of embedded questions that, if all answered
positivly
tells the tester:

" This Person is an AssHole"

Old August 31st 04, 02:53 AM
m II

RHF wrote:

MII,

You are Clear Evidence that the Canadian Eugenics Program Did NOT Work )

jftfoi ~ RHF

.

Why RHF, that borders on the downright unneighbourly...g

mike