RadioBanter

-   -   5890. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44296-5890.html)

k35454 September 2nd 04 12:25 AM

5890.

I am hearing an enormous signal, S9+++, nightly at 5890 khz in what sounds
like Chinese. Leaves the air abruptly at 0430 UTC. My QTH is Pacific
North-West. Can anyone identify this for me? VE7AFN.

Sanjaya September 2nd 04 12:46 AM

There is Thai language on 5890
0300-0330
0330-0430 UTC
Radio Thailand, relay from Delano, California
125,000 watts bi-directional north and south
ILG premium database Aug. 26... might be
in their regular database too... probably is