Old September 2nd 04, 12:25 AM
k35454

Default 5890.

I am hearing an enormous signal, S9+++, nightly at 5890 khz in what sounds
like Chinese. Leaves the air abruptly at 0430 UTC. My QTH is Pacific
North-West. Can anyone identify this for me? VE7AFN.

Old September 2nd 04, 12:46 AM
Sanjaya

There is Thai language on 5890
0300-0330
0330-0430 UTC
Radio Thailand, relay from Delano, California
125,000 watts bi-directional north and south
ILG premium database Aug. 26... might be
in their regular database too... probably is

Old September 2nd 04, 05:24 AM
k35454

Thank you. They gave the station "Radio Thailand" in English when they came
on the air at 0300. VE7AFN.
. net...