RadioBanter

-   -   ( OT) Strong international Support for Bush in one area (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44318-ot-strong-international-support-bush-one-area.html)

Diverd4777 September 2nd 04 06:28 PM

( OT) Strong international Support for Bush in one area

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_nm/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.

dxAce September 2nd 04 06:47 PM

Diverd4777 wrote:

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_nm/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.

LMAO

You've become nothing more than a pathetic little twit.

dxAce

Brian Hill September 2nd 04 07:55 PM

"Diverd4777" wrote in message

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_n
m/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I

heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.

You've gotten way too fanatical.

B.H.

dxAce September 2nd 04 07:59 PM

Brian Hill wrote:

"Diverd4777" wrote in message

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_n
m/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I

heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.

You've gotten way too fanatical.

That happens to the true nutcases.

dxAce

m II September 3rd 04 05:55 AM

dxAce wrote:

You've gotten way too fanatical.

That happens to the true nutcases.

I understand that as the disease progresses, he will start calling his
betters 'girly men'. That happens just before he reaches a vegetative
state...like California...

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

mike

Brian Hill September 3rd 04 05:31 PM

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

You've gotten way too fanatical.

That happens to the true nutcases.

I understand that as the disease progresses, he will start calling his
betters 'girly men'. That happens just before he reaches a vegetative
state...like California...

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

How did your sex change go Mike? Hope all's well.

B.H.

m II September 4th 04 06:40 AM

Brian Hill wrote:

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

How did your sex change go Mike? Hope all's well.

Great! Steve's happy to be with a MAN again. You'd never know those are
just low hanging ovaries down there. Now, if I could get rid of the
needle tracks left from those hormone injections, I'd be a happy camper.

mike

RHF September 4th 04 08:05 AM

dxAce wrote:

You've gotten way too fanatical.

That happens to the true nutcases.

I understand that as the disease progresses, he will start calling his
betters 'girly men'. That happens just before he reaches a vegetative
state...like California...

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

mike

MII,

Where have your been ? ? ?

Ever heard of Jesse "The Body" Ventura ? ? ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

~ RHF

..

Brian Hill September 4th 04 01:21 PM

"m II" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political

leaders?

How did your sex change go Mike? Hope all's well.

Great! Steve's happy to be with a MAN again. You'd never know those are
just low hanging ovaries down there. Now, if I could get rid of the
needle tracks left from those hormone injections, I'd be a happy camper.

mike

Cool. Ya gotta keep the spirits high. Even if ya gotta ad spirits to do it
;)

B.H.

m II September 4th 04 03:47 PM

RHF wrote:

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

mike

MII,

Where have your been ? ? ?

Ever heard of Jesse "The Body" Ventura ? ? ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

This is a bad medium for the finer nuances of irony, sarcasm, hyperbole,
understatement. I was belabouring the obvious in an attempt to add
credence to the statements preceding the question.

mike