Old September 2nd 04, 06:28 PM
Diverd4777

Default ( OT) Strong international Support for Bush in one area

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_nm/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.

Old September 2nd 04, 06:47 PM
dxAce

Diverd4777 wrote:

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_nm/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.

LMAO

You've become nothing more than a pathetic little twit.

dxAce

Old September 2nd 04, 07:55 PM
Brian Hill

"Diverd4777" wrote in message

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_n
m/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I

heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.

You've gotten way too fanatical.

B.H.

Old September 2nd 04, 07:59 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"Diverd4777" wrote in message

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_n
m/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I

heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.

You've gotten way too fanatical.

That happens to the true nutcases.

dxAce

Old September 3rd 04, 05:55 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

You've gotten way too fanatical.

That happens to the true nutcases.

I understand that as the disease progresses, he will start calling his
betters 'girly men'. That happens just before he reaches a vegetative
state...like California...

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

mike

Old September 3rd 04, 05:31 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

You've gotten way too fanatical.

That happens to the true nutcases.

I understand that as the disease progresses, he will start calling his
betters 'girly men'. That happens just before he reaches a vegetative
state...like California...

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

How did your sex change go Mike? Hope all's well.

B.H.

Old September 4th 04, 06:40 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

How did your sex change go Mike? Hope all's well.

Great! Steve's happy to be with a MAN again. You'd never know those are
just low hanging ovaries down there. Now, if I could get rid of the
needle tracks left from those hormone injections, I'd be a happy camper.

mike
Old September 4th 04, 08:05 AM
RHF

dxAce wrote:

You've gotten way too fanatical.

That happens to the true nutcases.

I understand that as the disease progresses, he will start calling his
betters 'girly men'. That happens just before he reaches a vegetative
state...like California...

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

mike

MII,

Where have your been ? ? ?

Ever heard of Jesse "The Body" Ventura ? ? ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

~ RHF

..
Old September 4th 04, 01:21 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political

leaders?

How did your sex change go Mike? Hope all's well.

Great! Steve's happy to be with a MAN again. You'd never know those are
just low hanging ovaries down there. Now, if I could get rid of the
needle tracks left from those hormone injections, I'd be a happy camper.

mike

Cool. Ya gotta keep the spirits high. Even if ya gotta ad spirits to do it

B.H.

Old September 4th 04, 03:47 PM
m II

RHF wrote:

American politicians calling their enemies 'girly men'. What a farce.
It's just like grade three. What next? Pro wrestlers as Political leaders?

mike

MII,

Where have your been ? ? ?

Ever heard of Jesse "The Body" Ventura ? ? ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

This is a bad medium for the finer nuances of irony, sarcasm, hyperbole,
understatement. I was belabouring the obvious in an attempt to add
credence to the statements preceding the question.

mike