Old September 4th 04, 03:24 AM
m II

Default NBC: Bush opens double digit lead over Kerry NOT!

LRod Locklear wrote:

Tune in NBC or MSNBC to hear about the double digit bounce among
likely voters in favor of Bush. By this evening, the announcement
will be all over the tube.

So..when are all the REST of the torture and murder pictures from Abu
Graib coming out? They just may have an influence on your ever so
suspicious numbers.

That, and the trial of the American who was running a private
jail/torture centre. He claims a connection right up to the White House.

mike
Old September 4th 04, 03:51 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message

So..when are all the REST of the torture and murder pictures from Abu
Graib coming out? They just may have an influence on your ever so
suspicious numbers.

That, and the trial of the American who was running a private
jail/torture centre. He claims a connection right up to the White House.

mike

Yea well at least Sadams Son isn't killing everyone in Abu Graib just to
make room for more.

B.H.

Old September 4th 04, 03:56 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

So..when are all the REST of the torture and murder pictures from Abu
Graib coming out? They just may have an influence on your ever so
suspicious numbers.

That, and the trial of the American who was running a private
jail/torture centre. He claims a connection right up to the White House.

Yea well at least Sadams Son isn't killing everyone in Abu Graib just to
make room for more.

Wasn't the whole idea to be BETTER than the evil being replaced? So far
I can't tell the difference. I must be blinded by the neocon hypocrisy.

mike

Old September 4th 04, 04:14 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

So..when are all the REST of the torture and murder pictures from Abu
Graib coming out? They just may have an influence on your ever so
suspicious numbers.

That, and the trial of the American who was running a private
jail/torture centre. He claims a connection right up to the White House.

Yea well at least Sadams Son isn't killing everyone in Abu Graib just to
make room for more.

Wasn't the whole idea to be BETTER than the evil being replaced? So far
I can't tell the difference. I must be blinded by the neocon hypocrisy.

mike

Don't worry Mike. Liberal rules are being made as we speak that will protect
terrorist and other human trash.

B.H.

Old September 4th 04, 04:15 AM
Honus

Brian Hill wrote:

So..when are all the REST of the torture and murder pictures from Abu
Graib coming out? They just may have an influence on your ever so
suspicious numbers.

That, and the trial of the American who was running a private
jail/torture centre. He claims a connection right up to the White House.

Yea well at least Sadams Son isn't killing everyone in Abu Graib just to
make room for more.

Wasn't the whole idea to be BETTER than the evil being replaced? So far
I can't tell the difference. I must be blinded by the neocon hypocrisy.

Either that, or you can't see because it's too dark. That's usually the case
when your head's up your ass.

Old September 4th 04, 04:19 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

Don't worry Mike. Liberal rules are being made as we speak that will protect
terrorist and other human trash.

The ovens should be brought back for this human trash. Another term in
office and we'll get them.

Just one question. Who judges the judges?

mike
Old September 4th 04, 04:27 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

Don't worry Mike. Liberal rules are being made as we speak that will

protect
terrorist and other human trash.

The ovens should be brought back for this human trash. Another term in
office and we'll get them.

Just one question. Who judges the judges?

mike

People just like you Mike that don't apreciate. By the way. Hows the new
boobs hangin?

B.H.

Old September 4th 04, 04:47 AM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

People just like you Mike that don't apreciate. By the way. Hows the new
boobs hangin?

If they're new, they shouldn't hang.

Old September 4th 04, 04:49 AM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

People just like you Mike that don't apreciate. By the way. Hows the new
boobs hangin?

If they're new, they shouldn't hang.

Yea but Mike can barely afford the new trailer home. You get watcha pay for
I heard his nose job was done for two twelve packs and a mule.

B.H.

Old September 4th 04, 09:22 AM
RHF

Brian Hill wrote:

So..when are all the REST of the torture and murder pictures from Abu
Graib coming out? They just may have an influence on your ever so
suspicious numbers.

That, and the trial of the American who was running a private
jail/torture centre. He claims a connection right up to the White House.

Yea well at least Sadams Son isn't killing everyone in Abu Graib just to
make room for more.

Wasn't the whole idea to be BETTER than the evil being replaced? So far
I can't tell the difference. I must be blinded by the neocon hypocrisy.

mike

MII,

"I can't tell the difference."

Here Are Your Choices:

[ ] The Shamer - Strip Naked and put Women's Panties over your Head.

[ ] The Quickie - Pistol Bullet in the back of your Head.

[ ] The SPD - Rifle Bullet shot sideways through your Stomach.

You see there is a 'difference' )

First Rule: Don't Do Anything WRONG to be Taken to Jail and Sent to Prison.

~ RHF

..