Old September 5th 04, 12:52 PM
Diverd4777

Default Why would anybody vote for Bush? --Is it ever possible to find so many suc

In article , "Lloyd" NoLloyd@nospam writes:

. com...
Have YOU served your country???? I am a Vietnam vet and couldn't
possibly vote for an untrusted person as Kerry.

Your comments only show your total lack of common sense and knowledge.

Ditto;

While George Bush was getting Drunk in Texas, Maine and Alabama, . . . .
Old September 5th 04, 01:09 PM
dxAce

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , "Lloyd" NoLloyd@nospam writes:

. com...
Have YOU served your country???? I am a Vietnam vet and couldn't
possibly vote for an untrusted person as Kerry.

Your comments only show your total lack of common sense and knowledge.

Ditto;

While George Bush was getting Drunk in Texas, Maine and Alabama, . . . .

What were Soames123 and Chandler7600 doing at the time?

dxAce