Old September 10th 04, 07:14 PM
T. Early

Default Don Imus calls Dan Rather "unreliable idiot"

"Leroy" wrote in message
While talking to Tom Brokaw on his morning show, Don Imus tore Dan
Rather a new one because of the CBS forgeries on 60 Minutes. Brokaw
sidestepped Imus's question about the forgeries saying, "We all run

up
against one of these things now and again."

Rather used to be semi-regular on Imus' show but apparently this
fiasco even gives Imus some pause.

The dems are in such a panic that they are reduced to using bad
forgeries now. Shows what they're made of.

No, no, no. Please pay attention. Everyone knows that these
documents represent a gigantic plot cooked up by the evil mastermind
Karl Rove to discredit the Democrats and the media. And if you don't
believe that, wait a few minutes and we'll be hearing plenty from the
loonies who do.

Old September 12th 04, 11:00 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"MnMikew" wrote:
| No, no, no. Please pay attention. Everyone knows that these
| documents represent a gigantic plot cooked up by the evil mastermind
| Karl Rove to discredit the Democrats and the media. And if you don't
| believe that, wait a few minutes and we'll be hearing plenty from the
| loonies who do.
|
| That idiot George Stephenopolis(sp?) said exactly that yesterday.

Applied theory (tm) time:

1. If Rove *did* do just that, the man's a friggin' genius, and Kerry
hasn't a chance.

2. Again - if Rove *did* release said forgeries, Kerry and his compsymp
crew are
unbelievably moronic, gullible and desparate - and they want John
Effing Kerrnedy
to be the Commander in Chief? (insert my favorite facial expression
when talking
about Kerrnedy: Half pained, half incredulous).

It looks to me like Brybaby's Whingers-in-Arms are freaking out and grasping
at straws....

73,
--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old September 12th 04, 11:42 PM
Telamon

In article k.net,
"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"MnMikew" wrote:
| No, no, no. Please pay attention. Everyone knows that these
| documents represent a gigantic plot cooked up by the evil
| mastermind Karl Rove to discredit the Democrats and the media.
| And if you don't believe that, wait a few minutes and we'll be
| hearing plenty from the loonies who do.
|
| That idiot George Stephenopolis(sp?) said exactly that yesterday.

Applied theory (tm) time:

1. If Rove *did* do just that, the man's a friggin' genius, and
Kerry hasn't a chance.

2. Again - if Rove *did* release said forgeries, Kerry and his
compsymp crew are unbelievably moronic, gullible and desparate - and
they want John Effing Kerrnedy to be the Commander in Chief? (insert
my favorite facial expression when talking about Kerrnedy: Half
pained, half incredulous).

It looks to me like Brybaby's Whingers-in-Arms are freaking out and
grasping at straws....

Dan Rather is taking this one in the shorts. The more he tries to defend
this debacle to worse he is going to look. The 60 minutes CBS news crew
has spun this story big time and will lose credibility on it.

If these forged documents get traced back to a recent hire former
Clinton political operative it will blow up in Kerry's longer by the day
face.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 13th 04, 12:13 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Telamon" wrote in message
| In article k.net,
| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:
|
| "MnMikew" wrote:
| | No, no, no. Please pay attention. Everyone knows that these
| | documents represent a gigantic plot cooked up by the evil
| | mastermind Karl Rove to discredit the Democrats and the media.
| | And if you don't believe that, wait a few minutes and we'll be
| | hearing plenty from the loonies who do.
| |
| | That idiot George Stephenopolis(sp?) said exactly that yesterday.
|
| Applied theory (tm) time:
|
| 1. If Rove *did* do just that, the man's a friggin' genius, and
| Kerry hasn't a chance.
|
| 2. Again - if Rove *did* release said forgeries, Kerry and his
| compsymp crew are unbelievably moronic, gullible and desparate - and
| they want John Effing Kerrnedy to be the Commander in Chief? (insert
| my favorite facial expression when talking about Kerrnedy: Half
| pained, half incredulous).
|
| It looks to me like Brybaby's Whingers-in-Arms are freaking out and
| grasping at straws....
|
| Dan Rather is taking this one in the shorts. The more he tries to defend
| this debacle to worse he is going to look. The 60 minutes CBS news crew
| has spun this story big time and will lose credibility on it.
|
| If these forged documents get traced back to a recent hire former
| Clinton political operative it will blow up in Kerry's longer by the day
| face.
|
| --
| Telamon
| Ventura, California

.....which brings to mind the following:

John F. Kerrnedy walks into a bar.
The bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

(snicker)

VY 37,