Old September 15th 04, 02:00 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Default Canada to Jam ALL US AM radio transmissions

justtis wrote:
http://www.dailyhog.com/crtc_07192004_8221.asp

For real, lunatics are running the asylum. Mad moose disease finally

grin...

What's much closer to real is the U.S. jamming all Canadian
transmissions, with IBOC.....
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Old September 15th 04, 02:29 PM
justtis

I guess between IBOC and BPL we'll be very restricted as to what we can
listen to. Oh well, 'just have to get used to watching televisions
scripted news broadcasts. Things will be so much easier when we don't have
to analyse or think anymore.....won't they?
1984 + 20...you were close Mr. Orwell.

Old September 15th 04, 05:06 PM
clifto

justtis wrote:
http://www.dailyhog.com/crtc_07192004_8221.asp

For real, lunatics are running the asylum. Mad moose disease finally
taking it's toll?

That dailyhog site really captures the essence of the news. Look also at
http://www.dailyhog.com/molson_07192004_9238.asp for some REALLY
important news.

--
"John Kerry unveiled his newest campaign slogan:
'A mind is a terrible thing to make up.'"
Old September 16th 04, 08:09 AM
Stereophile22

Canada consistently jams a legal local U.S. FM station here

Old September 16th 04, 08:17 AM
Stereophile22

how will this effect the people and stations right on or near the border, such
as Detroit/Windsor.... Niagra Falls.... Buffalo?/?Toronto?

Old September 17th 04, 05:51 AM
m II

Stereophile22 wrote:

Canada consistently jams a legal local U.S. FM station here

Link please.. I need to see more information.

mike