Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 17th 04, 03:46 PM
m II

Default Shortwave book lies about scheduling!

Yesterday I picked up a 2001 copy of Passport to World Band Radio©.

I can't expresss my disappointment enough. It seems every shown
frequency I can tune in is being broadcast NOW (2004AD) and NOT from 2001AD.

Why waste so many resources on information for the 2001 broadcast year
when the programmes simply aren't available?

This sort of fraudulent presentation would NEVER be allowed on any other
life supporting planet that *I* know of..shameful...

It's occurred to me the radio may be at fault, so I'll be checking the
Chronosynch© circuitry later today. Knowing that NO Chronosynch© crystal
has ever failed before is giving little hope, however.

©mike II

--

©..let the cat out to reply..

©Densa International
©'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Radio and Electronics Hania Lux Shortwave 0 October 18th 03 12:13 AM
I wonder... mike Shortwave 8 September 5th 03 04:38 AM
shortwave wars - the book Soames123 Shortwave 0 September 3rd 03 01:51 AM