Old September 19th 04, 06:23 AM
mike maghakian

Default attention Drake SW-4 and SW-4A owners !!!!

someone (not me) has started a yahoo group for owners of these two
receivers. as I own one of each I would like to see lots of members !

want to know what rare is !

the drake SW-4 had only 600 produced and they were all "hand assembled" at
about a rate of 10 per day
now thats RARE !!!!!!!!

I get a BIG laugh when someone calls a sony or panasonic radio with 40,000
produced a "rare" radio

HA HA HA !!!!