Old September 22nd 04, 05:27 PM
George

Default Alex Jones vs. Rocky

Nothin' goin' on on 14.313 today. Decided to tune into left-wing
nutcase and Michael Moore wannabe, Alex Jones. Still can't stand to
listen to him for more than a few minutes.

I hear a new ad for Police State 3. Does Alex "I love Michael Moore"
Jones have plans for Police State 4 and 5?

At what point does his videos surpass "Rocky" as the most sequilled
films known to man?

Does Jones still do heavy editing and use cameras that only let a
small amount of light in so as to brainwash your mind as to what you
are actually viewing??

St. Geo.
Old September 23rd 04, 01:18 AM
Mark

"George" wrote in message
om...
Decided to tune into left-wing
nutcase and Michael Moore wannabe, Alex Jones. Still can't stand to
listen to him for more than a few minutes.

Then why tune in?

Mark.