RadioBanter

-   -   A Nice Guy (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44727-nice-guy.html)

dxAce September 23rd 04 08:14 AM

longwave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Steve Lare. It's amazing how actual
human contact is so different from computer-mediated communication. I really
believe that if Steve and I were living on the same street, we'd be pretty good
friends. I enjoy Steve's knowledge of radios. I wish there was someone, here,
that I could hang out with that shared my love of radios the way Steve seems
to.

Look, Steve, I'm sorry about the long chain of events that led to us being so
diametrically opposed in this NG. I'm taking you out of my killfile. I want
access to your SW knowledge. I promise not to ridicule your political posts.
Feel free to drop me an email if you think I'm going over the top on anything
else.

Hope we get a chance to talk again.

Thanks, it was nice to talk to you.

Steve
Holland, MI

Now I'm sure MWB and dxAce are the same post'er.

No, but Starman and Longwave certainly are!

dxAce

dxAce September 23rd 04 08:23 AM

dxAce wrote:

longwave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

[...]

You also seem to be Static

dxAce

Stephen M.H. Lawrence September 23rd 04 07:22 PM

"MnMikew" wrote:

| Somewhere in hell there is a snowball not melting. Glad you two patched
| things up.

Group hug!

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

RHF September 23rd 04 07:31 PM

= = = m II wrote in message
= = = news:Jts4d.44753$t61.22293@clgrps13...
Telamon wrote:

Glad you and Steve had a nice chat.

That might be true but I would be no different in person. I have no
problem telling it the way it is in person or on Usenet.

I'll vouch for that. When you hated your Christmas present, did you hold
it all inside and let it bother you? NO! You solved the problem right away.

http://www.zzz.com.ru/zzz_original_site/pic63.jpg

mike

MII,

" http://www.zzz.com.ru/zzz_original_site/pic63.jpg "