Old September 28th 04, 07:50 PM
Mitch Monger

Default FA: FM DXing Receiver Kenwood KT-7500 . Ends Oct-03-04 18:55:53 PDT

Ends Oct-03-04 18:55:53 PDT (Oct-04-04 01:55:53 UT)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Page Name=STR
K:MESE:IT

" [The KT-7500] will blow away most unmodified tuners (at any price) for DXing
with a few narrow filters installed. " -http://www.fmtunerinfo.com

Sorry for posting here regarding an FM receiver, but if you search Usenet using
the words FM and DX, rec.radio.shortwave is the group with the most postings
concerning this. I've written a short (amateur) review of this receiver in the
auction, and I figured that there might be some useful info there for many of
you, even if you're not into buying it. I'm honestly very impressed by the
KT-7500. I'm selling it for a friend, and someday I'll buy one for myself.

This radio has a couple of very minor, very fixable flaws which I described in
detail. That will always knock the value of something down quite a bit, so the
person who gets this will no doubt be getting a good deal. Unfortunately, most
other eBay sellers will sell a receiver that is in the same condition but won't
tell you everything about it. They make more money, but at least I have a clear
conscience.

I checked your FAQ and didn't see any mention of this kind of posting as being
inappropriate. If sensible people in this NG object to this post then I won't do
it in the future. Thanks, I appreciate it.

-Mitch
usenet at motiograph daught caum