Old September 28th 04, 09:37 PM
T. Early

Default Stair:Hurricanes God's Judgment

Excellent rant in progress by Bro. Stair on 9.475 (2000 UTC). He
notes that his facility west of Charleston is just getting some rain,
but that the hurricanes in Florida--in addition to being a sign of the
end times-- are God's judgment on the state. Ya gotta wonder what
all those poor people in the trailer parks did to annoy God.

Also just heard another kook (unnamed) on 12.160 claiming that God
sent the hurricanes because the president's brother is governor, and
Florida was the decisive state in the 2000 election. Yeah, that's the
ticket!

Old September 29th 04, 01:36 AM
Fredrick Garvin

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:37:27 -0400, T. Early wrote:

Excellent rant in progress by Bro. Stair on 9.475 (2000 UTC). He
notes that his facility west of Charleston is just getting some rain,
but that the hurricanes in Florida--in addition to being a sign of the
end times-- are God's judgment on the state. Ya gotta wonder what
all those poor people in the trailer parks did to annoy God.

Also just heard another kook (unnamed) on 12.160 claiming that God
sent the hurricanes because the president's brother is governor, and
Florida was the decisive state in the 2000 election. Yeah, that's the
ticket!

Yeah, you got to love the religion morons!

God(tm) is a laugh riot!

Old September 29th 04, 02:54 AM
KK4TL

"T. Early" wrote ...

He notes that his facility west of Charleston is just getting some rain,
but that the hurricanes in Florida--in addition to being a sign of the
end times-- are God's judgment on the state.

Yep, the profit hears directly from God on a regular basis. Last week
he gave a list of 21 cities in the US that will be wiped off the map
via either natural or man-made disaster. (Walterboro didn't make the
list.)

Wonder of God speaks to the profit while he's behind the barn with the
"young sisters".

Speaking of "young sisters", a certain person better cash in his
invitation to KRBC pretty soon, as I will possibly be putting Mem-Town
in the rear-view mirror sometime this fall.
Old September 29th 04, 03:22 AM
radio free foosterbloots LtD.

"T. Early" wrote in message
Excellent rant in progress by Bro. Stair on 9.475 (2000 UTC).

But when does Brother Stairmeister *not* rant on his radio show....?

He notes that his facility west of Charleston is just getting some rain,
but that the hurricanes in Florida--in addition to being a sign of the
end times-- are God's judgment on the state. Ya gotta wonder what
all those poor people in the trailer parks did to annoy God.

They obviously did something! (not the folks in the trailer parks
in Florida...nay...but the ones living on the Profit's farm & mind
control compound in SC) The residents that would go visit the Profit
around the kitchen or the barn or other off limits places to receive
"the prophet's reward" from ole RJS. (most of the time the recipients
being alleged under the age of adult consent and of a different racial
background as 'ole scabbyprick' behind the microphone) Nasty eh?
I guess that's why the old fart is wearin an ankle-bracelet of late.

Also just heard another kook (unnamed) on 12.160 claiming that God
sent the hurricanes because the president's brother is governor, and
Florida was the decisive state in the 2000 election. Yeah, that's the
ticket!

Sounds like that may be James Lloyd, better known as the religious
kookball from OR who allegedly likes to stockpile food and firearms
just like that other kook Guru from India did back in OR about
25 Years ago....

Old September 29th 04, 03:27 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"KK4TL" wrote in message
om...
| "T. Early" wrote ...
|
| He notes that his facility west of Charleston is just getting some rain,
| but that the hurricanes in Florida--in addition to being a sign of the
| end times-- are God's judgment on the state.
|
| Yep, the profit hears directly from God on a regular basis. Last week
| he gave a list of 21 cities in the US that will be wiped off the map
| via either natural or man-made disaster. (Walterboro didn't make the
| list.)
|
| Wonder of God speaks to the profit while he's behind the barn with the
| "young sisters".
|
| Speaking of "young sisters", a certain person better cash in his
| invitation to KRBC pretty soon, as I will possibly be putting Mem-Town
| in the rear-view mirror sometime this fall.

Doggone it, Brother El Dubyah, where are you going???

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old September 29th 04, 02:07 PM
KK4TL

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...

Doggone it, Brother El Dubyah, where are you going???

The job market is starting to percolate again after all these YEARS.

Right now the best prospects are Little Rock, Atlanta and New Orleans.

You'll know. Watch ebay for a 'frigerator box and 2 rollsa duck tape.

Then you'll know the ole "thun dar berd" is on the move to a new QTH.
Old September 29th 04, 06:10 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"KK4TL" wrote in message
m...
| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...
|

| Doggone it, Brother El Dubyah, where are you going???
|

| The job market is starting to percolate again after all these YEARS.
|
| Right now the best prospects are Little Rock, Atlanta and New Orleans.
|
| You'll know. Watch ebay for a 'frigerator box and 2 rollsa duck tape.
|
| Then you'll know the ole "thun dar berd" is on the move to a new QTH.

But wait a minute, El Dubyah - Is it the really GOOD duck tape?

god's vote yea right Shortwave 0 August 26th 04 09:13 AM
The Power Of God's Word Preacher Shortwave 8 October 18th 03 11:23 PM
God's Law and the Morse Code! Daviesl2003 General 8 August 31st 03 02:31 PM
God's law has been broken today. Daviesl2003 Shortwave 20 August 29th 03 01:23 PM
God's Law and the Morse Code! Daviesl2003 General 0 August 28th 03 08:42 PM