Old September 29th 04, 02:12 PM
Steve

Default Question about military frequencies

My experience listening to military frequencies is limited, but I'm
developing an interest in it. There are lists of military frequencies
around, but they typically list a LOT of frequencies and it's always
hard to tell which of these are most active. (Some of them, so far as
I can tell, are rarely used.) Also, I'm often unable tell what the
people using these frequencies are talking about. (This may be for a
very good reason, of course!) This is frequently the case when I
listen on 11175khz, for example.

So, my question is: What have you found to be the most interesting 3
or 4 military frequencies to monitor?

Thanks,

Steve
Old September 29th 04, 02:32 PM
dxAce

Steve wrote:

My experience listening to military frequencies is limited, but I'm
developing an interest in it. There are lists of military frequencies
around, but they typically list a LOT of frequencies and it's always
hard to tell which of these are most active. (Some of them, so far as
I can tell, are rarely used.) Also, I'm often unable tell what the
people using these frequencies are talking about. (This may be for a
very good reason, of course!) This is frequently the case when I
listen on 11175khz, for example.

So, my question is: What have you found to be the most interesting 3
or 4 military frequencies to monitor?

You need to sign up for the WUN Club.

http://www.wunclub.com/

Check out the WUN Listserver.