Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 04, 02:22 PM
Jim Jensen

Default BEFORE you buy...

In the last 10 months alone, I've tossed a new Canon camcorder, a Sony
N81 VCR, a Sony N900 VCR into a dumpster for being junk. I had to
replace a Sony KV-20V60 table top TV that burned-up after sever years
of faithful service, and went looking....

I ended up compromising on a Panasonic CT27SL14 with a slight video
flaw (a vertical burn-out) on the right and side of the screen after
the retailer had delivered THREE Sony KV-27FS320's (and TWO of these
piece-of-**** CT27SL14's for a total of FIVE sets) to my home with the
same god damned factory defect!

That's right, ALL of them were flawed, and my only consolation is
knowing that each trip cost the store $125 (or $625) to deliver them.

If that wasn't bad enough, I just sent a brand new handheld scanner I
paid over $600 for last month back to the factory for warranty repair.

No, this isn't bad luck when the proof is in the factory-sealed boxes
(or TRASH being passed off as consumer electronics), so the moral is,
if you can do without it, ****ing DO WITHOUT IT.

Make this Christmas season the most disappointing one ever for the
traitorous jew purveyors of Chinese garbage, and adorn yourselves and
your Brethren instead with love, respect and a GOOD HANDGUN (before
the yellow snouts make mockeries out of those too).