Old October 1st 04, 06:53 PM
Kees

Default EPROM H-ROM JRC NRD-535 (update)

Hello all!

The latest version of firmware for the NRD-535(D) is the H-ROM
version.
The main feature-advances a
- faster connection possible with RS-232 (delay can be set to zero)
- S meter readings more reliable
- channel memories up- and downloading more reliable

On this site

http://members.home.nl/rita.kees/eprom.html

you can see how to reach for the EPROMs, needed to change the
firmware.

If you can burn the EPROMs yourself, just ask me, maybe I can help you
with the correct data/contents :-))
Mail me at : PA8540 at home dot nl

After all, it's a shame to pay for a deficiency of JRC .....

73

Old October 1st 04, 07:11 PM
Adriaan Aarts

"Kees" schreef in bericht
Hello all!

The latest version of firmware for the NRD-535(D) is the H-ROM
version.
The main feature-advances a
- faster connection possible with RS-232 (delay can be set to zero)
- S meter readings more reliable
- channel memories up- and downloading more reliable

On this site

http://members.home.nl/rita.kees/eprom.html

you can see how to reach for the EPROMs, needed to change the
firmware.

If you can burn the EPROMs yourself, just ask me, maybe I can help you
with the correct data/contents :-))
Mail me at : PA8540 at home dot nl

After all, it's a shame to pay for a deficiency of JRC .....

73

Hee, Kees.

Wat is het verschil met de oude Eprom-versie?

Adriaan.

Old October 1st 04, 07:45 PM
Adriaan Aarts

"Adriaan Aarts" schreef in bericht

[...]