Old October 2nd 04, 04:38 PM
m II

Default Another Ann Coulter quote

Lloyd wrote:

"Recent polls show Bush ahead of Kerry by 9 points (CBS/NYT), 6 points
(Gallup) or 3 points (Zogby). One Pew poll even put Bush ahead of
Kerry by 16 points. The average of national polls has Bush 6 points
ahead. Apparently, just like in Vietnam, it's taken Kerry only four
months to **** off everyone around him." -- Ann Coulter

She looks like a VERY credible source.

http://www.hated-celebrities.co.uk/C...p?celeb_id=348

mike

Old October 3rd 04, 04:20 AM
m II

Zel Fan wrote:

Yawn. I suppose your kind prefers Hillary, eh?

My kind thinks Clinton is a very dangerous upcoming menace, who will
stab anyone she has to in order to get ahead. She's a menace as big as
Bush. Bigger actually, she's got more brains, as twisted as they are.

mike
Old October 3rd 04, 06:02 AM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message
Zel Fan wrote:

Yawn. I suppose your kind prefers Hillary, eh?

My kind thinks Clinton is a very dangerous upcoming menace, who

will
stab anyone she has to in order to get ahead. She's a menace as big

as
Bush. Bigger actually, she's got more brains, as twisted as they

are.

I wish I had realized earlier that you are an equal opportunity
politico-basher; we might have avoided a few disagreements.

I've actually been thinking that a Kerry win might be desireable if
for no other reason that it could put to rest Ms. Clinton's
presidential aspirations. If he wins two terms and the torch passes
to Edwards, that's a minimum of 12 years, and possibly 16, before she
would have a shot. Then it occurs to me that Edwards might very well
give her a VP slot in eight years, and the whole fantasy goes up in
smoke.

Old October 3rd 04, 06:33 AM
m II

T. Early wrote:

I wish I had realized earlier that you are an equal opportunity
politico-basher; we might have avoided a few disagreements.

Actually, I thought the jig was up when you called me an anarchist, so I
just let it ride. In years past I must have used "Oral Office" as
frequently, monotonously, lacklusterly, ineffectually and unoriginally
as dxEh? is using "'tard".

I've actually been thinking that a Kerry win might be desireable if
for no other reason that it could put to rest Ms. Clinton's
presidential aspirations.

Clinton may have a more devious ways to discredit an incumbent Kerry
than the Bush mob. Whatever happened to all the Whitewater criminals?
Vince Foster? All those pardons for money were sickening. Payola at
it's finest. The Clintons obviously have friends in low places. They
probably hang around in the same smoke filled bars that today's White
House enforcers do.

If he wins two terms and the torch passes
to Edwards, that's a minimum of 12 years, and possibly 16, before she
would have a shot. Then it occurs to me that Edwards might very well
give her a VP slot in eight years, and the whole fantasy goes up in
smoke.

Well, that's as good a forecast/prognosis as any. I'm waiting to see
what skulduggery goes on in the next few weeks. Will they find some way
to cancel the upcoming 'debates'? It would appear these things are not
in the President's best interest.

Anyone who listens to the radio in order not to be swayed by the body
language of the participants is missing a lot.

There should be a cute saying about foresight having 20/?? vision..kinda
like a paraphrasing of the hindsight thing..

moutard mike II

Old October 4th 04, 06:39 AM
m II

Thomas wrote:

A Kerry win would scuttle their nefarious plans
for a Hillary ascension to The Throne in 2008.

Nefarious? I like the way you think.

mike