Old October 11th 04, 01:01 AM
Steve

Default RAE Argentina

I live on the East Coast and never seem to get a good signal for RAE
Argentina--which naturally makes me curious about who does!

Do you?

Steve
Old October 11th 04, 03:18 AM
Mark Gingrich

Steve wrote:

I live on the East Coast and never seem to get a good signal for RAE
Argentina--which naturally makes me curious about who does!

The signal is similarly poor here on the western edge of North America.

When I tried to listen a decade ago, I noticed that their Portuguese
broadcast, which at that time immediately preceded their English program
on the same frequency, had a stronger signal. How frustrating it was to
find, just as the English program began, their antenna pattern changed
so as to make their signal to North America even worse!

--
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mark Gingrich San Leandro, California
Old October 11th 04, 12:32 PM
JuLiE Dxer

Could you post their freqs as I would like to give it a listen.

muchas gracias

Old October 11th 04, 12:43 PM
dxAce

JuLiE Dxer wrote:

Could you post their freqs as I would like to give it a listen.

A good source of information for most International broadcasters can be found
he

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/bc-a04.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #687 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 30 November 29th 04 03:28 PM
BBC World Service increases its presence in Argentina Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 10th 04 10:45 PM
Radio Argentina dxAce Shortwave 1 July 12th 04 07:15 PM
RAE Argentina 15344.9 N8KDV Shortwave 2 February 4th 04 02:38 AM
JVP Argentina antennas - performance? Eike Lantzsch, ZP6CGE Antenna 0 November 1st 03 06:13 PM