Old October 16th 04, 05:49 PM
Brian Hill

"T. Early" wrote in message

"Madelin McKinnon" wrote in message
om...
I think the low blows are actually being thrown by the Cheney family
(specifically Lynne) and the republicans. It was pretty convenient

for
Lynne and Dick to bring up their daughter when it makes Bush and
Cheney look "compassionate." It would be one thing if they never
brought it up in any speech or anything that furthers their campaign
with moderates...but they have.

Please don't pollute this excellent OT thread on "sleazeball" O'Reilly
and his antics with a double OT rant about Kerry' gaffe at the debate
that polling now shows 2/3 of Americans found inappropriate. You've
obviously been waiting for a spot to launch this diatribe but the
ignorance shown--including the assertion that the Cheney's make an
issue of their daughter when it suits them--is simply stunning and the
ultimate in ham-handed rationalization.

I couldn't have said it better Mr. T. Thanks

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Old October 16th 04, 06:31 PM
Brian Hill

"T. Early" wrote in message

[...]

You don't have to be a Bush supporter to see that was a load of B.S..

B.H.

Old October 16th 04, 07:09 PM
T. Early

"Lucky" wrote in message
Figures you'd be for bush....it explains a lot to me.....what are

you 75
years old?

Lucky

Thanks for the top post. Funny, I thought only 75-year olds did that.

Since it explains a lot, how about filling the rest of us in on what
it explains. Why does it "figure"?

Old October 16th 04, 07:32 PM
Mike Terry

Hi all,

When is he on shortwave?

Thanks

Mike

Old October 16th 04, 11:11 PM
JuLiE Dxer

Is this a political newsgroup or shortwave radio newsgroup?

Old October 17th 04, 05:29 AM
Lucky

After being here for a while, I think it's a group of old men who can't get
it up anymore, have nothing to do, their asses are glued to their computer
seat, they live here, are depressed, on medications, have mental problems,
and most of them are for bush. How surprising is that?

Lucky

Old October 17th 04, 10:43 AM

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:11:38 GMT, JuLiE Dxer
wrote:

Is this a political newsgroup or shortwave radio newsgroup?

What's your guess?

Old October 17th 04, 02:53 AM
clifto

lsmyer wrote:
My favorites on the radio a Laura Ingraham, Glen Beck, Matt Drudge,
Michael Savage, Lucianne Goldberg, Sean Hannity, Phil Hendrie, Art Bell, and
Rush Limbaugh

I liked Savage until recently, when every time I turn on his show he's
putting down both Kerry and Bush. Never heard Ingraham except in tv
interviews; never heard Goldberg or Hendrie. Like Art Bell, not much
for his replacement.

I do not like listening to Dr Laura, Dr Dean Edell, Al Franken, Bill
O'Reilly, or Howard Stern.

I like Dr. Laura, and kinda like O'Reilly even if he doesn't share all
my views. Sometimes he turns out clinkers, sometimes he is right on.

--
Most dying mothers say, "I love you, son," or "Take care of your sister."
Why were the last words of Kerry's mother a lecture on integrity?
Old October 17th 04, 03:10 AM
clifto

Brian Hill wrote:
"monsieur sandman" kittens@love.**** wrote in message
First Rush Limbaugh gets caught using drugs, and now Bill O'Reilly is
caught watching porno and masturbating while on the phone with his
female producer.

When did masturbation become imoral? The things you learn on usenet.

Haven't seen anything (other than the OP) that actually suggested he
did more than talk dirty, and that much is from the woman who wants
sixty million dollars.

However, to further your education, when a conservative does it, it's
masturbation and it's immoral. When a liberal does it, even in front
of a classroom full of third-graders, it's performance art and it's
perfectly moral. See?