Old October 17th 04, 02:29 PM
Desmoface

Default spanish numbers station 11567 am

hey kids, just happened to be reading the posts here after a long time
away...noticed a post about a numbers station around this freq, so I punched it
into me ts4fity and what do you know, a spanish female numbers station...its
1324 utc and im near cleveland, ohio..very strong signal, about 25 over with
little qsb..WOOHOO!!

Steve kb8viv
Old October 17th 04, 02:33 PM
dxAce

Desmoface wrote:

hey kids, just happened to be reading the posts here after a long time
away...noticed a post about a numbers station around this freq, so I punched it
into me ts4fity and what do you know, a spanish female numbers station...its
1324 utc and im near cleveland, ohio..very strong signal, about 25 over with
little qsb..WOOHOO!!

Yep, but actually more like 11566.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 17th 04, 02:50 PM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

Desmoface wrote:

hey kids, just happened to be reading the posts here after a long time
away...noticed a post about a numbers station around this freq, so I

punched it
into me ts4fity and what do you know, a spanish female numbers

station...its
1324 utc and im near cleveland, ohio..very strong signal, about 25 over

with
little qsb..WOOHOO!!

Yep, but actually more like 11566.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I had her and wen't to get coffee. When did it stop?

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Old October 17th 04, 02:52 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Desmoface wrote:

hey kids, just happened to be reading the posts here after a long time
away...noticed a post about a numbers station around this freq, so I

punched it
into me ts4fity and what do you know, a spanish female numbers

station...its
1324 utc and im near cleveland, ohio..very strong signal, about 25 over

with
little qsb..WOOHOO!!

Yep, but actually more like 11566.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I had her and wen't to get coffee. When did it stop?

When you went to get coffee!

dxAce
Michigan.

Old October 17th 04, 02:57 PM
Desmoface

Hey gang...same here, went into the kitchen for a bit and she was gone when I
got back..

kb8viv

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 03:51 PM
Spanish numbers station 6925 Bill O. Rights Shortwave 5 June 5th 04 04:22 PM
Spanish Numbers Station. Rick N. Shortwave 0 October 31st 03 10:39 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM