Old October 23rd 04, 11:42 PM
Desmoface

Default 6925am 2240z

possible pirate?

kb8viv
Old October 24th 04, 12:07 AM
Desmoface

possible pirate?

kb8viv

had to be, he was talkin some wierd stuff...playin old 70's music, lots of
beatles...talkin about drugs and sounded like he was on some..crazy
bastad...stopped right at 7pm est

Am I the only one that heard it?? DX Ace??

kb8viv
Old October 24th 04, 12:13 AM
dxAce

Desmoface wrote:

possible pirate?

kb8viv

had to be, he was talkin some wierd stuff...playin old 70's music, lots of
beatles...talkin about drugs and sounded like he was on some..crazy
bastad...stopped right at 7pm est

Am I the only one that heard it?? DX Ace??

Sorry, I was busy taking care of some other things and didn't get to check on
it.

kb8viv

Old October 24th 04, 12:15 AM
Desmoface

Sorry, I was busy taking care of some other things and didn't get to check on
it.

he's back...check it out..squealing though.

kb8viv
Old October 24th 04, 12:21 AM
dxAce

Desmoface wrote:

Sorry, I was busy taking care of some other things and didn't get to check on
it.

he's back...check it out..squealing though.

I'm not sure whether it's that station causing the squealing or another one.

Someone has a bit of a problem though

kb8viv

Old October 24th 04, 12:23 AM
Desmoface

I'm not sure whether it's that station causing the squealing or another one.

Someone has a bit of a problem though

yeah, almost sounds like it could be a couple of stations tranmitting on the
same freq...too bad...

kb8viv
Old October 24th 04, 12:09 AM
Desmoface

He's back again..!!

kb8viv
Old October 24th 04, 12:12 AM
Desmoface

He's back again..!!

got something going wrong though, lots of squealing going on..cool
nonetheless...Gotta love radio...

kb8viv

Old October 24th 04, 12:16 AM
dxAce

Desmoface wrote:

He's back again..!!

Has a very poorly modulated signal, was playing a Paul Simon tune a minute or so
ago.

kb8viv