RadioBanter

-   -   6955 WNPR pirate (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/45618-6955-wnpr-pirate.html)

starman October 24th 04 01:03 AM

6955 WNPR pirate

WNPR pirate with strong signal on 6955 at 00:00 UTC.

Desmoface October 24th 04 01:05 AM

WNPR pirate with strong signal on 6955 at 00:00 UTC.

damn, i got nothing, where you be am is Star? Ohio here..

kb8viv

Desmoface October 24th 04 01:09 AM

Here in Seattle I'm not picking up -any- of these pirate and number
stations.

As usual. :(

Dammit, I want to hear the spies and outlaws!!

LOL..tis lots of fun..

kb8viv

dxAce October 24th 04 01:10 AM

Honus wrote:

"starman" wrote in message
WNPR pirate with strong signal on 6955 at 00:00 UTC.

Here in Seattle I'm not picking up -any- of these pirate and number
stations.

As usual. :(

Dammit, I want to hear the spies and outlaws!!

Go East young man, go East.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

starman October 24th 04 01:12 AM

Desmoface wrote:

WNPR pirate with strong signal on 6955 at 00:00 UTC.

damn, i got nothing, where you be am is Star? Ohio here..

QTH is northeast US (east of you). WNPR is peaking at S9+ on R8B with
inverted-L.

Desmoface October 24th 04 01:14 AM

QTH is northeast US (east of you). WNPR is peaking at S9+ on R8B with
inverted-L.

Damn, I got nothing but fuzz..but I'm only running a ts450 and a full wave 80
meter loop up about 20 ft..

I wonder if DX Ace is pickin it up??

kb8viv

starman October 24th 04 01:15 AM

Honus wrote:

"starman" wrote in message
WNPR pirate with strong signal on 6955 at 00:00 UTC.

Here in Seattle I'm not picking up -any- of these pirate and number
stations.

As usual. :(

Dammit, I want to hear the spies and outlaws!!

It's too early in your area for the 69xx frequencies to propagate from
the eastern US. You'll have to wait at least two hours or more.

dxAce October 24th 04 01:17 AM

Desmoface wrote:

QTH is northeast US (east of you). WNPR is peaking at S9+ on R8B with
inverted-L.

Damn, I got nothing but fuzz..but I'm only running a ts450 and a full wave 80
meter loop up about 20 ft..

I wonder if DX Ace is pickin it up??

Yes, it was running about S9 here.

But, I'm off to bed.

Have a nice pirate hunting evening.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Desmoface October 24th 04 01:21 AM

Ah, just started hearing it..PROPOGATION hehe.....wow, like someone flipped a
switch...very faint though..

kb8viv