Old October 25th 04, 01:05 AM
Brian Hill

Default Jonny Lightning is a Dork!

What a liberal Commiecrat.
--
73 and good DXing.
Brian
A lot of radios and 100' of rusty wire!
Zumbrota, Southern MN
Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/

Old October 25th 04, 01:07 AM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

What a liberal Commiecrat.

Yes, he certainly is.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 25th 04, 01:13 AM
Brian

What a liberal Commiecrat.

Well, I'm a little liberal myself, but I agree, that guy sucks it.

-Brian

Old October 25th 04, 01:17 AM
Brian Hill

"Brian" wrote in message
nk.net...

What a liberal Commiecrat.

Well, I'm a little liberal myself, but I agree, that guy sucks it.

-Brian

I don't mind a little liberal to keep things balanced but this guys super
glued to the far left.

Brian #2

Old October 25th 04, 01:29 AM
Brian

I don't mind a little liberal to keep things balanced but this guys super
glued to the far left.

Brian #2

Hey Brian, I was just checking out your website and you have some really
nice old radios. Which gets the most use? By the way, nice guitars as well,
and I envy your basement studio. I recently acquired an old ratty Fender
Jazzmaster, best sounding guitar I ever played.

Brian

Old October 25th 04, 01:53 AM
Diverd4777

In article . net, "Brian"

Subject: Jonny Lightning is a Dork!
From: "Brian"
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:29:38 GMT

I don't mind a little liberal to keep things balanced but this guys super
glued to the far left.

Brian #2

- hey Brian
- Give us some examples...

Old October 25th 04, 01:55 AM
Brian Hill

"Brian" wrote in message
ink.net...
I don't mind a little liberal to keep things balanced but this guys super
glued to the far left.

Brian #2

Hey Brian, I was just checking out your website and you have some really
nice old radios. Which gets the most use?

Thanks. The Hammarlund SP-600 and the SX-11 are the tube radios I use the
most for program listening but the NRD-525 is getting used a lot since I
got it a couple month ago for Dx.

By the way, nice guitars as well,
and I envy your basement studio. I recently acquired an old ratty Fender
Jazzmaster, best sounding guitar I ever played.

I had a Jazzmaster once. Those are great guitars. They got their own sound.

Old October 25th 04, 02:00 AM
Brian Hill

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article . net, "Brian"

From: "Brian"
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:29:38 GMT

I don't mind a little liberal to keep things balanced but this guys

super
glued to the far left.

Brian #2

- hey Brian
- Give us some examples...

Ok. Heres one- ( Diverd4777 ) He kinda reminds me of you Dan.

B.H.

AM radio reception inside passenger planes? Some Guy Antenna 157 May 14th 09 07:06 PM
lightning protection Mark Keith Shortwave 0 August 1st 04 09:51 AM
Lightning Protection Joseph Fenn Antenna 0 April 1st 04 02:13 AM
Base Antenna Mounting Zeeeeeeee3 CB 110 February 23rd 04 03:55 AM
Lightning protection question revisited Ron Antenna 3 September 17th 03 09:07 PM