Old October 29th 04, 08:00 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Default The Qaaqaa is hitting the fan!

Whew. Kerry is ducking and running! The contrast between
yesterday and today is stunning, I tell you! So, what do you
figure Kerry's damage control team is going to do?

It really is fun to watch Dummocraps twist and whinge. It's quite
enjoyable to watch them frantically backpedal and grasp at straws!

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---

Old October 29th 04, 08:20 PM
Diverd4777

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=17813

http://costofwar.com/

- Where's Osama ?

Where are the 200 WMD sites

Old October 29th 04, 08:24 PM
dxAce

Diverd4777 wrote:

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=17813

http://costofwar.com/

- Where's Osama ?

-Where's Chandler7600?

-Where's Soames123?

Where are the 200 WMD sites

-Where's your mind, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 30th 04, 05:31 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

-Where's your mind, 'tard boy?

How does it feel to be powerless? I'll be making you say that for a
little while yet.

mike
Old October 30th 04, 12:50 AM
RHF

SMHL,

Yesterday - John 'ff' Kerry was doing the Kerry-O-Ke )

Today - John 'ff' Kerry is doing a 'lip-syncing' to the
Sounds-of-Silence ;-{ [Dancing to the Back-Step 8-]

jftfoi ~ RHF
..
..
= = = link.net...