RadioBanter

-   -   "A" beacon on 2.0974 MHz (??) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46118-%22%22-beacon-2-0974-mhz.html)

Frank November 8th 04 03:57 AM

"A" beacon on 2.0974 MHz (??)

An apparent beacon sending Morse "A" repeating at about 7 second
intervals is quite strong here in Tucson on 2.0974 MHz. I heard it
last evening also.

Frank

Richard November 8th 04 09:57 AM

There are quite a few interesting beacons around. This one may be associated
with trawlers

Check out http://beaconworld.org.uk/ for a pretty comprehensive list of
beacons.

Richard SO5GB, Warsaw