Old November 8th 04, 03:57 AM
Frank

Default "A" beacon on 2.0974 MHz (??)

An apparent beacon sending Morse "A" repeating at about 7 second
intervals is quite strong here in Tucson on 2.0974 MHz. I heard it
last evening also.

Frank
Old November 8th 04, 09:57 AM
Richard

There are quite a few interesting beacons around. This one may be associated
with trawlers

Check out http://beaconworld.org.uk/ for a pretty comprehensive list of
beacons.

Richard SO5GB, Warsaw