Old November 8th 04, 11:08 AM
Jacek Szymik

Default Radio Tanzania QSL

Hi!
How long I have to wait for Radio Tanzania QSL?? Because I sent full report
and IRC to Radio Tanzania on Januray, and until now I didn't got the answer.
Maybe they have problem with my address, Is on this group someone who have
good contact with Radio Tanzania??

--

73's
---

ICQ: 303186491

Old November 8th 04, 11:42 AM
dxAce

Jacek Szymik wrote:

Hi!
How long I have to wait for Radio Tanzania QSL?? Because I sent full report
and IRC to Radio Tanzania on Januray, and until now I didn't got the answer.
Maybe they have problem with my address, Is on this group someone who have
good contact with Radio Tanzania??

I've received a QSL from Radio Tanzania. I'll have to look later today and see
if I can find the email address of the individual I had contact with there.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 8th 04, 12:05 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Jacek Szymik wrote:

Hi!
How long I have to wait for Radio Tanzania QSL?? Because I sent full report
and IRC to Radio Tanzania on Januray, and until now I didn't got the answer.
Maybe they have problem with my address, Is on this group someone who have
good contact with Radio Tanzania??

I've received a QSL from Radio Tanzania. I'll have to look later today and see
if I can find the email address of the individual I had contact with there.

I addressed the report to:

N. Nyamwocha
Radio Tanzania
P.O.Box
9191
Dar-es-Salaam
Tanzania

I also enclosed $1 for return postage.

My reception was back in 1993, but after numerous reports I received nothing until
another DX'er tried again and received a response from the individual named above.
So I then sent my report again addressed to him and I was finally rewarded with a
QSL after 10 years of trying. (QSL received in 2003)

That wound up being my 216th NASWA Country QSL'd.

dxAce
Michigan
USA