Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th 04, 05:41 PM
Knowledge

Hah!!

Well,

It seems we do have some learned people here. :-)

I'm not willing to tie up this forum discussing homosexuality. However
I have been moderating a forum on Yahoo that had over 3,000 members on
it this time last year. After yahoo became frightened about some of
the things I was pointing out to my list, they deleted it cold turkey.

I stayed away from them for a while, but now I'm slowly building it
back up. I have over 250 members currently. so why don't those of you
all who have an interest in truth, logic, and justice take come on
over and become apart of our family.

We talk about these things 24/7/365. There are still many nationally
known black and white folks who are members of my list. I suspect you
would probably enjoy it a lot. We can always use people who are not
afraid to speak out.

Peace

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:19:29 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Knowledge" wrote in message
.. .
Ok thanks Honus,

My pleasure.

I'm still listening. I wish I could call in. I can give them a lot of
information apart from the Bible that shows how perverted
homosexuality is.

And I can give you a lot that shows how ill-chosen your nym is.

People who endorse it can only say they want to do it.

They can't support that lifestyle using the Bible, Science, Nature, or
sociology.

Certainly not using the bible. Of course, that's the book that condones
slavery, so it's pretty much worth crap IMNSHO. As far as the others go, you
need to read something other than that old book of superstitions that you're
obviously obsessed with. You know...the one written by the goatherds that
thought the world was flat, and that demons caused disease. By the
way...handled any venomous serpents lately?

What I mean is that the bible specifically condemns it in the harshest
terms.

Which has nothing to do with reality. Not to mention the fact that I can
cite scholar after scholar that maintain that the biblical admonitions
against homosexuality are in fact aimed at temple prostitution. Big
difference, not that it ultimately matters.

If I'm speaking to someone who doesn't believe in the Bible, then I
ask them if they believe in science. If they say yes, then I ask them
if they have formally studied electricity as I have.

When you put two positive charges together they repel violently!

The same happens with two negative charges. If you force them together
you create a nuclear bomb.

What?

And anyway, what's your point? Anti-matter and matter annihilate each other
when they come into contact. Whatever your point was, I think I just blunted
it.

In nature, it doesn't occur any more often than it does amongst
humans.

Oh my friend, you are SO wrong. In nature it occurs more often than in
humans. Just to keep this on-topic in an odd sort of way, here's a link to
an article at Radio Netherlands.

http://www.rnw.nl/lifestyle/html/gayanimals000808.html

It's obvious that you've never researched the subject on the web, because
there are so many pages on it that I can't decide which ones to list for
you. And for what it's worth, your statement makes no sense. If it occurs at
all amongst animals, especially in the wild, there goes your "God is against
it" theory. Unless, of course, you believe that animals sin.

I have had over 200 cats come and go here in the last fifteen
years. None of the makes have stood still and allowed another male to
mount it. When kittens get to close sniffing, the male turns bares
it's teeth and growls it away. The kitten learns early that that dog
won't hunt here.

So you haven't observed it. Your point?

On the farm you won't see two bulls, or two stallions trying to pork
each other. In the jungle you don't see two male lions, or water
buffalo trying to get it on.

Guess again. This link http://www.bidstrup.com/sodomy.htm doesn't address
bulls specifically, but it does cite some very interesting facts about other
ungulates. And for what it's worth, I -have- heard of cows trying to mount
each other. I'm guessing that you don't spend a lot of time on farms or in
the jungle.

In sociological terms, MOST countries do not give that lifestyle the
same respect, and approval that they give to heterosexual couples. The
usually tolerate it at best.

And a lot of countries still stone people for being witches. Other countries
still saw the heads off of infidels. Etc. ad nauseum.

Furthermore I think make female prostitution makes a lot more sense
than does homosexuality. Now if people think prostitution is so
terrible and they won't legalize that, then they would have to be out
of their rabid arse minds to want to legalize the perverted, unnatural
behaviors of queers.

You don't get out much, do you? If you're going to cite the social mores of
other countries in their stand against homosexuality, then you ought to be
really careful when you talk prostitution because that line of reasoning
will come back to bite you. It's legal in -lots- of places around the world.
Since other countries approve of it, by your argument perhaps we ought to
consider approving of it as well.

Oh, wait. Nevada already has.

I don't think they should be hunted down and harmed,

I'll bet my bottom dollar that's not the tune you'd have been singing if
you'd been born a century or two earlier. If we're supposed to stone
witches, then why not fags? By the way...do you think we ought to hunt down
witches?

but their filthy
behavior should never be given legitimacy.

I'm still waiting to hear why not. Because the bible says "No"? Well then,
don't engage in it. If you want to follow the bible, then feel free to do
so. Don't expect everyone else to follow the same set of rules. As for
science, nature and sociology, I haven't seen any evidence to support your
argument. But I've seen plenty against it.