Old November 14th 04, 09:57 PM
Al Patrick

Default PRIOR KNOWLEDGE ?

I got this in a mailing and clipped the heading, etc. Here is the body
of the email.

Al

=======

WAS THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK COMPLETELY EMPTIED OF GOLD IMMEDIATELY
BEFORE THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK ON 9-11-01?

On the morning of September 11, 2001, there were $167 billion dollars in
gold bars in Federal Reserve vaults in the basement of the World Trade
Center.

Since the destruction of the twin towers, there has been much
speculation as to what might have become of all of the gold.

A female caller to the Bill Bochiers radio program on WLW, Cincinnati
(11-06-04) told of a report from her friend who worked at the WTC. The
friend said that on the morning of 9-11 she was on her way to her job at
the World Trade Center, along the route she normally took. As she turned
a corner at the base of the Center, she saw two large flat bed trucks
parked at one of the entrances. One of the trucks had already been
loaded and had its contents covered by a large tarp. The second truck
was in the process of having its bed loaded with stacks of solid gold bars.

Both sides of the street were lined by black uniformed troops with
machine guns who kept an eye on the operation and on the surrounding area.

The bewildered woman kept a distance from the activity and watched as
the second truck was loaded, and its contents covered with a tarp. The
two trucks were then driven away with the soldiers traveling along as
escort.

The woman was so stunned by what she had seen that she turned around and
did not report to work that morning, which, as it turned out, most
probably saved her life when the towers were attacked and destroyed
only about an hour later.

NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE?
Old November 14th 04, 10:34 PM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
I got this in a mailing and clipped the heading, etc. Here is the body
of the email.

Al

=======

WAS THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK COMPLETELY EMPTIED OF GOLD IMMEDIATELY
BEFORE THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK ON 9-11-01?

Hey, Al...I've got some bridges for sale. Interested?

Old November 15th 04, 06:03 AM
Stereophile22

Tales that callers
to talk radio give are usually heard from unidentified "friends" or
"friends of friends" and are more appropriately classified as urban
legends.

not only the callers. Years ago, I once heard a talk radio show ( either on
regular AM or FM. I think AM) that had a guest on that claimed that travelling
through time into the past and future was already done by the government.

I think he also claimed that he travelled through time himself, also.

Although I dopn't quite remember if he claimed he did also or not.

Old November 15th 04, 06:13 AM
Stereophile22

Really! Round here, they ask for name and phone number and you talk to the
producer or asst producer before you're on the air. They then introduce
(first and last name) you like you're a guest. Makes you feel quite famous

around here, the radio stations even introduce people (the callers) by only
nicknames (similar to Usenet), but they did that here even back in the 70's and
80's before most people had Usenet, and recently, also.

Some names when te DJ's introduced the callers:

"The Call Girl".

"Howard Belcher"

"The Swami"

There's more, but I can't remember them right now. Time for me to get out my
old audiotapes.

Old November 15th 04, 06:16 AM
Stereophile22

Really! Round here, they ask for name and phone number and you talk to the
producer or asst producer before you're on the ai

speaking of getting out my old audiotapes, I also have some old audiotapes of
some shortwave radio broadcasts that I recorded from my radio.

These would probably be from sometime in the 80's.

Possibly late 70's, but I think it's probably more like mid-80's.

Old November 15th 04, 03:45 PM
Michael Lawson

Bill Bochiers?? There is no Bill Bochiers radio show at
WLW. There's Bill Cunningham, but no Bill Bochiers.

--Mike L.

Old November 15th 04, 04:23 PM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
YOU'D have to provide "title insurance"!!!! :-)

Why not? I've got a word processor. Just give me five or ten minutes to whip
something up.