Old November 22nd 04, 09:08 PM
Ben S.

Joel Shapiro wrote:
If true, it's yet another reason for homeschooling.

Joel

we homeschool one child, and will homeschool the other two when they are
old enough. though who knows, maybe this will be a requirement for
homeschoolers too...

Old November 22nd 04, 09:12 PM
Joel Shapiro

Ben, I can't imagine that it will be.

Our kids aren't quite old enough, but we're planning to homeschool as well.

Joel

Old November 22nd 04, 09:25 PM
Ben S.

Joel Shapiro wrote:
Ben, I can't imagine that it will be.

Our kids aren't quite old enough, but we're planning to homeschool as well.

Joel

do you live in a homeschool friendly area? luckily we do now, though we
come from a area where it's highly frowned upon.

email me offlist if you want any resources, my wife's quite the
researcher :-)

-ben