Old November 25th 04, 12:29 AM
uncle arnie

Default Happy Thanksgiving to American friends

I believe this weekend is your Thanksgiving. Good for all of us radio
listeners b/c there is extra pirate activity. Safe travels, happy times
with families and good dx to all. -- While the rest of us stay at work.
We have Thanksgiving in October here.
Old November 25th 04, 12:36 AM
Brian Denley

uncle arnie wrote:
I believe this weekend is your Thanksgiving. Good for all of us radio
listeners b/c there is extra pirate activity. Safe travels, happy
times with families and good dx to all. -- While the rest of us stay
at work. We have Thanksgiving in October here.

Thanks!

--
Brian Denley

Old November 25th 04, 10:42 AM
Brian Hill

"uncle arnie" -mex. wrote in message
I believe this weekend is your Thanksgiving. Good for all of us radio
listeners b/c there is extra pirate activity. Safe travels, happy times
with families and good dx to all. -- While the rest of us stay at work.
We have Thanksgiving in October here.

Thanks arnie

B.H.

Happy Thanksgiving Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 4 November 26th 04 09:14 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! Chim Bubba CB 0 November 27th 03 04:20 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all gil Boatanchors 0 November 27th 03 02:32 PM