RadioBanter

-   -   Interracial Rape Statistics (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46524-re-interracial-rape-statistics.html)

Honus November 27th 04 12:02 AM

Interracial Rape Statistics

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
This is a cut & paste of an email I recently got. Thinking some of you
might be interested in the statistics I present them to you.

Name one regular on this board besides yourself that buys into this crap. If
there's more than one, don't stop there; out them all.

Harveyat8c43z0 November 27th 04 12:19 AM

- So, ya voted for Bush, did you...

Brian Denley November 27th 04 12:34 AM

"Ploink"
.....and another one bites the dust.......

--
Brian Denley

Mark S. Holden November 27th 04 01:14 AM

Harveyat8c43z0 wrote:
- So, ya voted for Bush, did you...

I doubt it.

See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&threadm=10o25qm 6s0k5jaa%40corp.supernews.com&rnum=5&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dal%2Bpatrick%2Brec.radio.shortwave%2B vote%26num%3D20%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26c2coff%3D1%26s afe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26scoring%3Dd

But aren't you being prejudiced by presuming Al voted Republican?

Frank White November 27th 04 02:46 AM

In article buPpd.1297$6o5.721@trnddc08, lid says...

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
This is a cut & paste of an email I recently got. Thinking some of you
might be interested in the statistics I present them to you.

Name one regular on this board besides yourself that buys into this crap. If
there's more than one, don't stop there; out them all.

With Lloyd Davis gone/reformed, I think the OP is a solo act...

FW

[email protected] November 27th 04 04:29 AM

A woman the next street over from me (this is only a joke,folks) called
911.She said she was being attacked by a big stud.She said,Now! as soon
as he is through with me I want you cops to come and pick him up!
cuhulin

millies meatballs November 27th 04 10:57 AM

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
This is a cut & paste of an email I recently got. Thinking some of you
might be interested in the statistics I present them to you. I write
nothing below the double line.

You're just jealous because you never had
fine young piece-o black tail! Now go back
to ****ing and moaning on the lib net you looozer!

0ff_r/-\\/\\\\p November 27th 04 06:25 PM

WOW! Disregarding the rhetoric the facts alone speak volumes.

Thanks Al.

Brian Denley November 28th 04 04:19 AM

0ff_r/-\/\\p wrote:
WOW! Disregarding the rhetoric the facts alone speak volumes.

Thanks Al.

great - 'Ploink' - got rid of another one....

--
Brian Denley

Honus November 28th 04 05:04 AM

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
0ff_r/-\/\\p wrote:
WOW! Disregarding the rhetoric the facts alone speak volumes.

Thanks Al.

great - 'Ploink' - got rid of another one....

If they go "ploink" instead of "plonk" you're not throwing them into the
killfile correctly. But I think around here you'll get enough practice to
fix that in no time.