Old November 27th 04, 12:02 AM
Honus

Default Interracial Rape Statistics

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
This is a cut & paste of an email I recently got. Thinking some of you
might be interested in the statistics I present them to you.

Name one regular on this board besides yourself that buys into this crap. If
there's more than one, don't stop there; out them all.

Old November 27th 04, 12:19 AM
Harveyat8c43z0

- So, ya voted for Bush, did you...

Old November 27th 04, 12:34 AM
Brian Denley

"Ploink"
.....and another one bites the dust.......

--
Brian Denley

Old November 27th 04, 01:14 AM
Mark S. Holden

Harveyat8c43z0 wrote:
- So, ya voted for Bush, did you...

I doubt it.

See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&threadm=10o25qm 6s0k5jaa%40corp.supernews.com&rnum=5&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dal%2Bpatrick%2Brec.radio.shortwave%2B vote%26num%3D20%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26c2coff%3D1%26s afe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26scoring%3Dd

But aren't you being prejudiced by presuming Al voted Republican?

Old November 27th 04, 04:29 AM

A woman the next street over from me (this is only a joke,folks) called
911.She said she was being attacked by a big stud.She said,Now! as soon
as he is through with me I want you cops to come and pick him up!
cuhulin

Old November 27th 04, 10:57 AM
millies meatballs

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
This is a cut & paste of an email I recently got. Thinking some of you
might be interested in the statistics I present them to you. I write
nothing below the double line.

You're just jealous because you never had
fine young piece-o black tail! Now go back
to ****ing and moaning on the lib net you looozer!

Old November 27th 04, 06:25 PM
0ff_r/-\\/\\\\p

WOW! Disregarding the rhetoric the facts alone speak volumes.

Thanks Al.

Old November 28th 04, 04:19 AM
Brian Denley

0ff_r/-\/\\p wrote:
WOW! Disregarding the rhetoric the facts alone speak volumes.

Thanks Al.

great - 'Ploink' - got rid of another one....

--
Brian Denley

Old November 28th 04, 05:04 AM
Honus

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
0ff_r/-\/\\p wrote:
WOW! Disregarding the rhetoric the facts alone speak volumes.

Thanks Al.

great - 'Ploink' - got rid of another one....

If they go "ploink" instead of "plonk" you're not throwing them into the
killfile correctly. But I think around here you'll get enough practice to
fix that in no time.