Old December 4th 04, 11:48 AM
Lucky

"Knowledge" wrote in message
DXACE,

I never said you were white. I just said you have a "KKK pea brain".
That remains the case. :-) You are a very ignorant, shallow, mostly
uninformed, certainly in the area of civil rights, and human rights
person. You are full of devilish opinions, none of which you can
support with posts from other reputable sources. I don't know your
age, or where you are, but if you are a kid then maybe there is still
hope for you if you get into the right educational environment.

If you area already over 21, then you are just another of tens of
millions of Americans with wasted, brain damaged minds.

That usually isn't a problem, but when people like you get elected
president of the most powerful Nation on the planet, and have POWER
beyond anyone's comprehension it becomes very scary. These types of
psychotic, paranoid, uneducated people could destroy themselves and
not even be aware of what they are doing until it is to late.

You may be a short wave expert, but that is not what makes for a great
man.

Being like Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Louis Farrakhan, Al
Sharpton, or me and standing up for what is right and proper for
humankind is what makes a great man that the supreme being looks upon
with favor.

Not people who hate, and hate, and support monsters who push evil
policies that divide nations and result in the destruction of hundreds
of thousands of innocent pregnant women, babies, and children.

People like that may be your hero, but they certainly aren't mine.

Capisce testa di cazzo?

Condleeza Rice, Colin Powell, and Clarence Thomas also are not white
and they have KKK mentalities.

And so it goes.

Who deserves to be impeached and imprisoned the most?
A president receiving face from an adult willing female?

Or a president who lies to over 3,000,000,000 people
worldwide and then orders the attack and destruction
of hundreds of thousands of innocents, 1,200 American
GI'S killed and over 25,000 injured?

Those of us who are not brain damaged, or racially
biased the answer is obvious!

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:37:45 -0500, dxAce wrote:

Knowledge wrote:

Read this carefully. DXACE do not attempt to read this. Your KKK pea
brain will explode if you try and digest the massive amount of truth
within these lines. Others, who sympathize with DXACE need to avoid
this post as well. You all are the enemy to the human race, and you
need to be made an offer that you can't refuse.

Hey, 'tard boy... I'm not white.

Now you just go tote your boom box, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

{rest of BS snipped}

What is wrong with you? You are the loser here in my eyes. Your post is off
topic, uncalled for and you are the evil one for attacking people especially
during the holidays. What goes around comes around and you'll get yours
don't worry about that.

I bet you are depressed, have no real friends, are not too good looking and
bitter. I mean anyone can see that. I don't like to use this language,
{sorry guys} but I think you're just a simple punk faggot with nothing else
to do. That's how boring your life is. So FF now..

Lucky

Old December 5th 04, 05:55 AM
RHF

= = = Knowledge wrote in message
= = = . ..

- - - - - S N I P - - - - -

"KKK pea brain".

'k' Thank You for Identifying Yourself

for all to know, For All To Know. FOR ALL TO KNOW !

Those of us who are not brain damaged,
or racially biased the answer is obvious!

'k' Thank You for Identifying like minded individuals like yourself

for all to know, For All To Know. FOR ALL TO KNOW !

Wake Up America ~ RHF
..
..