Old December 8th 04, 01:32 AM
Burr

Default December 7th

No one has said anything about what today is.

IT'S PEARL HARBOR DAY!!!

--
Burr
Grundigs, FR200, YB400, Int.650 & Sat.800

Old December 8th 04, 02:08 AM
RHF

God Bless All those Who Served and Died as a result of Pearl Harbor -
Amen

~ RHF
..

Old December 8th 04, 07:27 PM
Volker Tonn

RHF schrieb:

God Bless All those Who Served and Died as a result of Pearl Harbor -
Amen

At least those japanese kamikaze-pilots.

AMEN

Old December 8th 04, 07:38 PM
dxAce

Volker Tonn wrote:

RHF schrieb:

God Bless All those Who Served and Died as a result of Pearl Harbor -
Amen

At least those japanese kamikaze-pilots.

Up yours, Ich bin ein scheiskopf!

Now go tote your frickin portable, before we come back over and finish the job.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 8th 04, 07:47 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Volker Tonn wrote:

RHF schrieb:

God Bless All those Who Served and Died as a result of Pearl Harbor -
Amen

At least those japanese kamikaze-pilots.

Up yours, Ich bin ein scheiskopf!

Change that to du bist ein scheiskopf, you stnking little turd remnant of the Third
Reich.

For you to say what you did is tantamount to war, you stupid *******.

**** you, **** your stinking relatives too.

Dumb ass piece of ****.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 8th 04, 08:21 PM
Volker Tonn

dx'tar schrieb:

Dumb ass piece of ****.

For sure you are proud of those who butcherd the american indians....
Go on saluting on your dirty piece of **** little flag.
At least _you_ are the nazi-minded. You just proofed it again.

You are as dump as a human can be.

Old December 8th 04, 09:42 PM

I don't know the German language dxAce except for perhaps four or five
half a dozen words but ABSOLUTELY I Agree with you,ABSOLUTELY.
cuhulin

Old December 9th 04, 06:40 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Volker Tonn wrote:

RHF schrieb:

God Bless All those Who Served and Died as a result of Pearl Harbor -
Amen

At least those japanese kamikaze-pilots.

AMEN

Well, it is into the kill file for you going beyond the call of duty.

I suppose you will be cheering on the suicide bombers next but I don't
want to know.

Plonk

--
Telamon