RadioBanter

-   -   Numbers on 8096 khz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46854-numbers-8096-khz.html)

[email protected] December 13th 04 07:16 PM

Numbers on 8096 khz

I love to stumble across numbers stations. I was tuning to a military
frequency a little while ago and just happened to hear a female voice
reading numbers in Spanish on 8096 khz. Strong signal, probably Cuban.
Steve

Radio Flyer December 13th 04 11:53 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I love to stumble across numbers stations. I was tuning to a military
frequency a little while ago and just happened to hear a female voice
reading numbers in Spanish on 8096 khz. Strong signal, probably Cuban.
Steve

Transmitted from Cuba, but not Cuban. ;)

dxAce December 14th 04 12:08 AM

Radio Flyer wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I love to stumble across numbers stations. I was tuning to a military
frequency a little while ago and just happened to hear a female voice
reading numbers in Spanish on 8096 khz. Strong signal, probably Cuban.
Steve

Transmitted from Cuba, but not Cuban. ;)

Can you point me to something definitive regarding that?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

jmm December 14th 04 12:13 AM

Russian or Chinese ? What's your theory ?

Russia has long abandoned the Lourdes facility AFAIK.

Radio Flyer wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

---8--- SNIP ---

Transmitted from Cuba, but not Cuban. ;)

Radio Flyer December 14th 04 12:42 AM

"dxAce" wrote in message

Radio Flyer wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I love to stumble across numbers stations. I was tuning to a military
frequency a little while ago and just happened to hear a female voice
reading numbers in Spanish on 8096 khz. Strong signal, probably Cuban.
Steve

Transmitted from Cuba, but not Cuban. ;)

Can you point me to something definitive regarding that?

not legally

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce December 14th 04 04:07 AM

Radio Flyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Radio Flyer wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I love to stumble across numbers stations. I was tuning to a military
frequency a little while ago and just happened to hear a female voice
reading numbers in Spanish on 8096 khz. Strong signal, probably Cuban.
Steve

Transmitted from Cuba, but not Cuban. ;)

Can you point me to something definitive regarding that?

not legally

LMAO... I guess I could tell you stories too!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Radio Flyer December 14th 04 04:11 AM

"dxAce" wrote in message

Radio Flyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Radio Flyer wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I love to stumble across numbers stations. I was tuning to a military
frequency a little while ago and just happened to hear a female
voice
reading numbers in Spanish on 8096 khz. Strong signal, probably
Cuban.
Steve

Transmitted from Cuba, but not Cuban. ;)

Can you point me to something definitive regarding that?

not legally

LMAO... I guess I could tell you stories too!

I have probably heard them all.
twice

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] December 14th 04 01:18 PM

LMAO... I guess I could tell you stories too!

I have probably heard them all.
twice

Come on guys. Don't just tantalize us. Dish the dirt!

Steve

dxAce December 14th 04 01:31 PM

wrote:

LMAO... I guess I could tell you stories too!

I have probably heard them all.
twice

Come on guys. Don't just tantalize us. Dish the dirt!

Can't do that.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Radio Flyer December 14th 04 07:42 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...

LMAO... I guess I could tell you stories too!

I have probably heard them all.
twice

Come on guys. Don't just tantalize us. Dish the dirt!

Just use your Freedom of Info rights. You may have to dig very deep.

Steve