Old December 13th 04, 07:40 PM

Default radio mart out lies himself this time !!!!!!!!

look at auction 5733399156 purchased my Martyn

lot at auction 5737503563 and sees how he describes the situation

he is a serious sickie !!!!!!

for those who don't know, the buyer and seller are the same person in
this case

Old December 13th 04, 08:21 PM
Jim Hackett

He paid $161 and expects to make money????
I bought a cherry FRG-7000 off eBay a few months ago for $75

oups.com...

Old December 13th 04, 08:47 PM
dxAce

Jim Hackett wrote:

He paid $161 and expects to make money????
I bought a cherry FRG-7000 off eBay a few months ago for $75

I always find his use of the word 'cleansed' to be quite humorous.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 13th 04, 10:08 PM
Brian Hill

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
ink.net...
He paid $161 and expects to make money????
I bought a cherry FRG-7000 off eBay a few months ago for $75

Hi Jim. I don't think he's really a radio man. He just found out that he can
make a few bucks pedlin radios and on that note you see him making mistakes
once in a wile and lying the whole time doing it. He's not the brightest
bulb on the Xmas tree

B.H.

Old December 13th 04, 11:25 PM

my guess after reading the auction that he bought it in and his
comments in the one he is selling in is that he was going to try and
get most of the money back from the seller after receiving the radio
and sell the radio at a profit. the seller didn't want to deal with him
so Martyn really put him down.
through out it all Martyn was trying to cheat all parties involved.

Old December 16th 04, 12:02 AM
Conan Ford

"Perfect cosmetically", but you can clearly see a chunk of plastic missing
from the front panel, on the right hand side.
Old December 16th 04, 09:33 PM

thats not what he said, he says it has a chip out, although I would
call it a CHUNK
your confusion is that he left out a comma between the two words.

Old December 20th 04, 02:32 AM
mike maghakian

ended at $177

I saw it and I still don't believe it

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
don't look now, but with 43 minutes to go it is up to $145

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
ink.net...
He paid $161 and expects to make money????
I bought a cherry FRG-7000 off eBay a few months ago for $75

oups.com...

Old December 20th 04, 06:11 AM
Jim Hackett

I'm impressed. That capitalistic *******!
I wonder what mine in "mint" condition is worth.
Don't you just love that word "mint"? It means SO much nowadays thanks to
eBay...

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
ended at $177

I saw it and I still don't believe it

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
don't look now, but with 43 minutes to go it is up to $145

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
ink.net...
He paid $161 and expects to make money????
I bought a cherry FRG-7000 off eBay a few months ago for $75

wrote in message
oups.com...
look at auction 5733399156 purchased my Martyn

lot at auction 5737503563 and sees how he describes the situation

he is a serious sickie !!!!!!

for those who don't know, the buyer and seller are the same person in
this case

203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1415 ­ September 24, 2004 Radionews Shortwave 0 September 24th 04 05:56 PM
193 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (01-APR-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 2 April 3rd 04 06:54 AM