RadioBanter

-   -   Sony SW55 For Sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46863-sony-sw55-sale.html)

BobAR8 December 14th 04 03:50 AM

Sony SW55 For Sale

sony sw55 shortwave reciever
like new condition w/ hard case, soft case, ac adapt, earbuds, and reel ant.

$110

Robby

Brian Denley December 14th 04 04:11 AM

BobAR8 wrote:
sony sw55 shortwave reciever
like new condition w/ hard case, soft case, ac adapt, earbuds, and
reel ant.

$110

Robby

Great price!!

--
Brian Denley

Radio Flyer December 14th 04 04:16 AM

"BobAR8" wrote in message
sony sw55 shortwave reciever
like new condition w/ hard case, soft case, ac adapt, earbuds, and reel
ant.

$110

Robby

How do we know you do not go by the name "Radio Mart" on the streets.

mike maghakian December 14th 04 05:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)

posted Jan 10, 2004 by Bobar8

F.S. Sony SW55
All 3 messages in topic - view as tree
BobAR8 Jan 10, 1:01 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: (BobAR8)
Date: 10 Jan 2004 21:00:06 GMT
Subject: F.S. Sony SW55
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message |

sony sw55, pretty much brand new, never really used,
comes w/ orig. hard case, soft case, reel ant, earphones,
manual.
really dont known what its worth.

first $110.00 takes it.

posted by bobar8 on Jan 11,2004

sony sw55 has been sold!!!!
All 2 messages in topic - view as tree
BobAR8 Jan 11, 7:44 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: (BobAR8)
Date: 11 Jan 2004 15:43:41 GMT
Subject: sony sw55 has been sold!!!!
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message |

it went so fast it made my head spin....
had about 30 emails.
probably should off asked alot more for it :).

mike maghakian December 14th 04 06:06 AM

January 10 2004 by bobar8

BobAR8 Jan 10, 1:01 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: (BobAR8)
Date: 10 Jan 2004 21:00:06 GMT

sony sw55, pretty much brand new, never really used,
comes w/ orig. hard case, soft case, reel ant, earphones,
manual.
really dont known what its worth.

first $110.00 takes it.

January 11 2004 by bobar8

sony sw55 has been sold!!!!
BobAR8 Jan 11, 7:44 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: (BobAR8)
Date: 11 Jan 2004 15:43:41 GMT

Brian Denley December 15th 04 02:52 AM

posted by bobar8 on Jan 11,2004

sony sw55 has been sold!!!!
All 2 messages in topic - view as tree
BobAR8 Jan 11, 7:44 am hide options

it went so fast it made my head spin....
had about 30 emails.
probably should off asked alot more for it :).

Yep. They go for ~ $200 all the time on Ebay
--
Brian Denley

mike maghakian December 15th 04 04:11 AM

the point was that he already went through January this year....read what I
posted carefully

his posts smell of farce

[email protected] December 15th 04 04:16 PM

looks to me as he sees that you got lots of offers in January and still
didn't learn the value. sounds funny to me too. how can a collector of
radios know so little about the value of what he is selling. and one
that is on the boards all the time.

[email protected] December 15th 04 04:26 PM

what happened when you advertised it on May 20 ??????????? that makes
three times this year you "sold" this radio.
how could you try to sell a radio several times, remember that you got
a bad check but not remember the value and then rescind the offer when
you get lots of buyers. I read the facts and they smell to me

Cap