Old December 14th 04, 03:50 AM
BobAR8

Default Sony SW55 For Sale

sony sw55 shortwave reciever
like new condition w/ hard case, soft case, ac adapt, earbuds, and reel ant.

$110

Robby
Old December 14th 04, 04:11 AM
Brian Denley

BobAR8 wrote:
sony sw55 shortwave reciever
like new condition w/ hard case, soft case, ac adapt, earbuds, and
reel ant.

$110

Robby

Great price!!

--
Brian Denley

Old December 14th 04, 04:16 AM
Radio Flyer

"BobAR8" wrote in message
sony sw55 shortwave reciever
like new condition w/ hard case, soft case, ac adapt, earbuds, and reel
ant.

$110

Robby

How do we know you do not go by the name "Radio Mart" on the streets.

Old December 14th 04, 05:54 AM
mike maghakian

posted Jan 10, 2004 by Bobar8

F.S. Sony SW55
All 3 messages in topic - view as tree
BobAR8 Jan 10, 1:01 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: (BobAR8)
Date: 10 Jan 2004 21:00:06 GMT
Subject: F.S. Sony SW55
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message |

sony sw55, pretty much brand new, never really used,
comes w/ orig. hard case, soft case, reel ant, earphones,
manual.
really dont known what its worth.

first $110.00 takes it.

posted by bobar8 on Jan 11,2004

sony sw55 has been sold!!!!
All 2 messages in topic - view as tree
BobAR8 Jan 11, 7:44 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: (BobAR8)
Date: 11 Jan 2004 15:43:41 GMT
Subject: sony sw55 has been sold!!!!
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message |

it went so fast it made my head spin....
had about 30 emails.
probably should off asked alot more for it .

"BobAR8" wrote in message
sony sw55 shortwave reciever
like new condition w/ hard case, soft case, ac adapt, earbuds, and reel
ant.

$110

Robby

Attached Images
File Type: gif dot_clear.gif (43 Bytes, 68 views)
File Type: gif watched_n.gif (195 Bytes, 62 views)

Old December 14th 04, 06:06 AM
mike maghakian

January 10 2004 by bobar8

BobAR8 Jan 10, 1:01 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: (BobAR8)
Date: 10 Jan 2004 21:00:06 GMT

sony sw55, pretty much brand new, never really used,
comes w/ orig. hard case, soft case, reel ant, earphones,
manual.
really dont known what its worth.

first $110.00 takes it.

January 11 2004 by bobar8

sony sw55 has been sold!!!!
BobAR8 Jan 11, 7:44 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: (BobAR8)
Date: 11 Jan 2004 15:43:41 GMT

Old December 15th 04, 02:52 AM
Brian Denley

posted by bobar8 on Jan 11,2004

sony sw55 has been sold!!!!
All 2 messages in topic - view as tree
BobAR8 Jan 11, 7:44 am hide options

it went so fast it made my head spin....
had about 30 emails.
probably should off asked alot more for it .

Yep. They go for ~ $200 all the time on Ebay
--
Brian Denley

Old December 15th 04, 04:11 AM
mike maghakian

the point was that he already went through January this year....read what I
posted carefully

his posts smell of farce

Old December 15th 04, 04:16 PM

looks to me as he sees that you got lots of offers in January and still
didn't learn the value. sounds funny to me too. how can a collector of
radios know so little about the value of what he is selling. and one
that is on the boards all the time.

Old December 15th 04, 04:26 PM

what happened when you advertised it on May 20 ??????????? that makes
three times this year you "sold" this radio.
how could you try to sell a radio several times, remember that you got
a bad check but not remember the value and then rescind the offer when
you get lots of buyers. I read the facts and they smell to me

Cap

Sony SW55 For Sale BobAR8 Shortwave 2 January 24th 05 10:41 PM
Sony SW55 - help request Vitor Hugo Shortwave 3 September 16th 04 10:42 AM
Sony SW55 - help request Shortwave 0 September 15th 04 01:36 AM
Sony SW55 - SSB problem g8tzl Shortwave 4 September 11th 04 03:22 PM