Old December 15th 04, 11:55 PM
John A.

Default Protesters to turn their backs on Bush

"We got 80 percent of people to protest the Republican Convention
in New
York in the last week," said Jim Macdonald of the DC Anti-War

Network.

Turn Your back to the Führer,Get Shot in Your back!

Good idea. It will help identify the Anti-American element for
political cleaning at a later time. Thank you, dope smoking hippies.

You mean 'anti-Christian' don't you? I'm an American through and through,
have never smoked dope, I'm not a hippie and am very pro-America... but I am
very anti-politicians and anti-religious fanatics.
And by 'political cleaning' do you mean to imply a nazi-like crackdown on
all that don't hovel at the president's feet? Is that a threat?
This president deserves to be shown who really owns this country.
John

Old December 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Barney Lyon

No, anti-BUSH and anti-GOP.

"Political cleaning at a later time"? Is this the cooperative
bipartisanship that Bush speaks of?

"Dope smoking hippies"? I think you're a little stuck in the
space-time-continuum, son.

Old December 16th 04, 02:21 PM
David

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

Blindly following is very Unamerican. It is your duty as a citizen to
be very suspicious of those in power and to remember that, at best,
government is a necessary evil.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Question
authority.

BTW: Bush is breaking another tradition. He is the first wartime
president to have lavish inauguration parties while our soldiers and
Marines are on the ground facing a hostile enemy.

''Some people call you the elite, I call you my base''.

Old December 16th 04, 02:24 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

Stupidity is the highest form of 'tardism.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 16th 04, 03:27 PM
RHF

OCA,

You mean More People are Voting . . .
and They Are Voting Republican !
Why that's very Un-Democratic )

..
jftfoi ~ RHF
..
..

Old December 16th 04, 06:06 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
news
BTW: Bush is breaking another tradition. He is the first wartime

president to have lavish inauguration parties while our soldiers and
Marines are on the ground facing a hostile enemy.

What utter BS.

Old December 17th 04, 02:05 AM
John A.

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
news
BTW: Bush is breaking another tradition. He is the first wartime

president to have lavish inauguration parties while our soldiers and
Marines are on the ground facing a hostile enemy.

What utter BS.

In what way is this BS? Please do explain.
John

Old December 17th 04, 02:06 AM
John A.

David wrote:

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

Stupidity is the highest form of 'tardism.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

'tardism'??? Is that some new type of neo-con-bush-lover term that is
supposed to mean something?
What it tells me is that you are an insipid idiot. Grow up.
John

Old December 17th 04, 03:06 AM
Furious George

Barney Lyon wrote:
No, anti-BUSH and anti-GOP.

"Political cleaning at a later time"? Is this the cooperative
bipartisanship that Bush speaks of?

Yeah. After the midterms, all the LIEberals will be lined up and shot.
Then we'll nuke all our enemies - the Chinese, the English, the
Muslims, and all those other ****ers. Then Jesus will look down from
the heavens and be happy. The rightous will ascend into heaven.

"Dope smoking hippies"? I think you're a little stuck in the
space-time-continuum, son.

Whatever. Go back to burning American flags, hippie.