Old December 16th 04, 04:13 AM
Dan Conti

Default FS : DRAKE R8B SW / HF receiver

I have decided to sell my DRAKE R8B receiver. I bought it less then a
year ago and just do not use it to it's potential. I just don't have
the time for it. It is in absolute MINT condition, hardly used. Manual
included as well as the optional DRAKE MS-8 speaker. (No, this unit
does not have the VHF option.) If you are interested, then you should
be at the level in this hobby to know about the reputation and features
of this radio, and what they currently sell for new. Features are too
numerous to mention here, but the Drake website as well as others would
be the source for further info. It is truly the cream of the crop.

I thought I would give it a shot here in the newsgroups and on Strong
Signals before considering it for eBay.

I am asking $1100.00, plus $30.00 shipping UPS ground, insured. (This
radio is heavy, and must be packed up well for shipping).

I will accept a US Postal money order or certified funds ONLY for this
item. I will accept PAYPAL only if the PAYPAL fee is PAID BY YOU!

NO PERSONAL CHECKS.

eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

E-mail me ONLY with questions, or if you wish to buy. Chances are if
you reply here I will not answer you.

Thanks for your time,

Dan
Old December 16th 04, 04:18 AM
Dan Conti

Forgot to mention that I also have one of those aftermarket units to
remote control the Drake R8B and will include it with the DRAKE package
as well...

Dan